Search results

1. RNS Stereo and Bluetooth Queations

how can I get this to work on mine then? is there something in the settings menu?
  2. RNS Stereo and Bluetooth Queations

Is that possible to do? doesn't do that on mine either
  3. RNS Stereo and Bluetooth Queations

I had the 2.1 system in my FR when I bought it, but the entire unit broke so I had to replace it which came with the 2.2 version but yet the steering wheel voice activation button still only mutes the music... however there is now a button on the touch screen in the phone main screen which...
  4. Sub & Amp Installation

Jarre do you know how they linked the amp up to the back of the HeadUnit? Everything else i can do just unsure as to what needs to be used to connect it up thanks
  5. Sub & Amp Installation

Hi All, i have a 2011 FR with RNS315 sat nav system... Its probably been asked numerous times before but i cant find the right answer... Have people fitted an aftermarket (Vibe Slick) amp and sub to the RNS system or does it require an aftermarket stereo? If it can be done what...
  6. Leon RNS315 Trouble

Hi mate, back from holiday now, what was the outcome regarding the HU? thanks
  7. Leon RNS315 Trouble

hi mate any more info on this? as i go on holiday sunday for a week. thanks mate
  8. Leon RNS315 Trouble

very true, i do love the DAB haha... Well ok then if you can get me some more details and how i go about ordering it that would be great, which dealership is it?
  9. Leon RNS315 Trouble

Yeah if you can some more info that would be great. Do you think id be better looking at upgrading to a 510 model. there is one on ebay for £450
  10. Leon RNS315 Trouble

Ahh really that sounds ace! whats HW? is that a new HU or 2nd hand... Will that have Sat Nav DAB Bluetooth etc? and will is be a simple swap over?
  11. Leon RNS315 Trouble

thanks for them mate, but ive contacted both and neither of them do repairs for the RNS315 only the 510...
  12. Leon RNS315 Trouble

Hi HasF, did you manage to get them details for me? thanks
  13. Leon RNS315 Trouble

Oh right ok. if you can let me have them details then i shall give them a call and see what they say... thanks
  14. Leon RNS315 Trouble

Yeah ill be looking to get it sent off somehwere im hopeless with that sort of thing.. ive stumbled across this place in Derby which isnt too far away from me, has anyone used/heard of these? mobilesolutions.uk. com/installation-and-repair/car-stereo-repairs
  15. Leon RNS315 Trouble

how will i find which model i have, i just know its the rns315 with DAB Bluetooth Nav etc standard for the FR+
  16. Leon RNS315 Trouble

What was the name and contact details of the repair place you mentioned?
  17. Leon RNS315 Trouble

no luck mate, had our refurb centre put a VCDS on it along with VAGCOM and no luck. no coes or anything came up so thery advised that it will be a new unit needed or get it repaired... So what would you recommend i do? thanks
  18. Leon RNS315 Trouble

Thanks, youve been a massive help, ive just had a look with a cloth and theres no pressure dents that i can see/feel. Ive also done a factory rest but no different. I will let you know how i get on tomorrow, it seems to work after about 10 seconds when the engine is on, but when its just the...
  19. Leon RNS315 Trouble

I am based in Loughborough, i do have a friend from Snap On coming tomorrow to plug in his diagnostics machine to see if there is anything there, fingers crossed he can find something but im not holding out much hope, If not ill be looking at think end of £1000 for a new one to be fitted id...
  20. Leon RNS315 Trouble

Hi All, New Member here with my 1st Seat and having trouble with the RNS315 system. Ive had it about a month now and has been workng fine up to now. I had Come back from holiday at the weekend to find when i start the car, the screen goes mad and flicks between the radio screen and the...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise