1. C11PRA DC

m0rk's 1999 SEAT Ibiza Cupra GTi

Any updates?
  2. C11PRA DC

2015 Altea Leather Option?

Quite here! Not like I remember it
  3. C11PRA DC

Cant seem to edit my post? Its actually a 2012 - not sure why I put 2015!? With the recent addition of an RNS315 it pretty much has full spec (except seat heating).
  4. C11PRA DC

Hi all, I own a 2015 Altea 1.2 TSi which my parents owned before me having purchased it nearly new at 3,000 miles - that appears to have quite a rare factory leather interior I've not seen in another - similar but not the same stitching, paneling or colour. Anyone familiar with it or have...
  5. C11PRA DC

DC's 8v mk2 Ibiza GTi Cupra Sport *Back on the road!*

So glad to see he's found a great new home! Looking very nice!
  6. C11PRA DC

Half F2 rally car half road car - Ibiza 16v

https://www.flickr.com/gp/152299107@N08/7992ZY
  7. C11PRA DC

Thought I'd update you all on how the cars going. Its been stored for a fair while but recently I've given it some love and TLC to get it back to its former glory. I also took it to INTERS2017 at Rockingham which was great to see it out there again - even if it left people bemused! - Sadly...
  8. C11PRA DC

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-GOLF-MK3-GTI-1-8-1-9D-GEAR-SHIFT-LINKAGE-REPAIR-KIT-C290-/221512340102?hash=item33932a1286:m:mFWotpJm4PAtvbWBqM57h0g I received a Topran kit - Though I did use some parts of another kit I had bought years ago. If you do get this consider buying the heat shield that...
  9. C11PRA DC

My trio of Old-School MK2's

Kings Seat were selling of loads of NOS alloys - I nearly bought the Speedlines as well and also foolishly turned down the offer of multiple sets of NOS SEAT Sport Super T's "How many sets would you like" lol
  10. C11PRA DC

My trio of Old-School MK2's

Wow - they all look fantastic! I see you have SEAT Sport alloys on the silver 16v - what did it have originally? - Diamond cut/polished ronal's? Did you get the SEAT Sport alloys from Kings SEAT IRRC? DC
  11. C11PRA DC

Recently had to replace a cracked coolant temp sensor housing and replace a leaking rocker cover gasket. Whilst I was at it I took the opportunity to refresh the paint of the rocker cover. Took the old paint off using Nitromors and then gave it several coats of silver VHT caliper paint.
  12. C11PRA DC

The gear change rod bushes/linkages were starting to come apart causing horrendous gear lever travel so I bought a kit and replaced them all. Its made a lot of difference! Old scrap parts for the tip: Newly rebuilt selector ball unit. I found it impossible to replace the large bush...
  13. C11PRA DC

After daily use the interior required a bit of TLC so a couple of months ago I took out the seats and cleaned the fabrics and leather and gave the carpets a gentle wet vac. The original gear/handbrake gaiters were showing wear so these were replaced with genuine leather items with matching red...
  14. C11PRA DC

Bete Noir's Ibiza Mk2 GTI 1.8T Track Project

I hope your not going to show us a picture of a cube fresh from the crusher! Lets see the pictures then.
  15. C11PRA DC

OK - Checked with the DVLA and it is registered on a V plate - Red Ibiza Gti 16v Cupra Sport. Its a case of applying for a V5 to register in my (or the new owners) name as the first owner. No previous owners! Date of first registration: 29 September 1999 Tax due: 01 March 2000 MOT: No details...
  16. C11PRA DC

Very much a runner - I have serviced it and continue to run it up to temp regularly. Idles lovely! It was purchased as parts - I am in the process of checking but I suspect it was never registered.
  17. C11PRA DC

Ibiza Mk2 - The Black Beauty

I know you planning to replace the alloys but my vote would be to keep the originals. Reduce the ride height a little (springs/shocks) and maybe add some spacers to fill the arches - this will ensure tyres are nice and cheep. The mk3 star alloys have been done to death! - more original to keep...
  18. C11PRA DC

Still going strong as my daily driver! Just passed its MOT yesterday with the only advisories being slight play in the rear wheel bearings - which I failed to re-adjust after replacing. As a second car I have been less precious/obsessed about cleaning and use which whilst to the slight...
  19. C11PRA DC

Ibiza Mk2 - The Black Beauty

Looks great! - glad to see a new thread started for a mk2. Looking forward to seeing your progress and hope I was able to help. With regards the badges - they are all correct for the car - don't remove any! DC
  20. C11PRA DC

The car is still for sale if theres interest? DC
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members