Search results

1. BDG

Trax 2015 - Let's Meet!!

Any news on this event? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. BDG

My LCR

Bought some new gearbox fluid, will change at the weekend! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. BDG

My LCR

Finally got round to fitting my strut brace this weekend! Very happy with how it's looking, only thing annoying my at the moment is the blue front mount hoses! Will go red soon! Also fitted my new evora disks. Spending time bedding them in properly. Looking forward to seeing a few faces...
  4. BDG

Trax 2015 - Let's Meet!!

I'm in mate. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. BDG

Trax 2015 - Let's Meet!!

I'm interested mate, count me in Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. BDG

Trax 2014

I will defiantly be up for all meeting together! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. BDG

My LCR

Just a little update. Changed the oil and filter last weekend, fitted the sandwich plate ready for the oil pressure gauge to wired up and working . Also fitted a new water temp sensor because the water temp won't get to 90 and stick hovers around 75 then will go up and down according to speed...
  8. BDG

Cupra 1.8 20v 300 bhp

Just buy it and find out for yourself haha Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. BDG

Cupra 1.8 20v 300 bhp

Internal work: ie. updated pistons and rods. As I'm sure standard internals are ok up to 300bhp, well it's more the torque that kills it, if you put your foot down in 5th gear doing 30mph your going to kill it! If it's running a gt28rs I've seen some cupra r's achieve 340bhp. Mines got 280bhp...
  10. BDG

Cupra 1.8 20v 300 bhp

No internal work done? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. BDG

My LCR

Cheers mate! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. BDG

My LCR

Cheers mate, hating the **** weather at the moment, can't wait to get the polish back out!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. BDG

My LCR

Just a quick update. I bought a s3 upper strut brace and after a few modifications and a trip to the spray shop I've got it back! Happy to bits how it looks! Can't wait to fit it. (Excuse the crap on the side) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. BDG

My LCR

They were off a subaru hatch sti (in pic) so pcd is 114 i think and wouldn't fit! Cupras with rotas look amazing though! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. BDG

My LCR

Thought it was about time to start a thread on my cupra r!! Engine: 2.5 "Stainless exhaust system + decat FMIC Forge recirculating valve Jetex oversized air filter 3" TIP N249 delete Stage 2 remap 269bhp and 296 ft/lb torque done by performance torque. Baffles in charge pipe removed...
  16. BDG

Running temp????

Will a OEM stat be okay or is there a updated one I could use? I see opening at 88 is the norm
  17. BDG

Running temp????

My 04 lcr wont get to 90 degrees it's fluctuates between 65 and 80 My first guess is the thermostat, had a look on the forums and it points in this direction. Any input from anyone? How big a job?
  18. BDG

Oil temp for Leon cupra R

I've gotta wire mine up ASAP! Easy job? Sandwich plate? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. BDG

Tarox pads

Thanks mate that's a great help!!
  20. BDG

Tarox pads

Long story short, Had my front pads done today by a mechanic because I don't have a garage to doit in and it's always pissing down!! They rang me up and said that the pad was too thick?? and once they were in the calliper the disk wouldn't turn? Checked all the numbers from the box and on...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.