Search results

1. **IMPORTANT** Exeo Pioneer Unit Issues

removal keys Folks, what type of removal keys are needed for the pioneer head unit, Im going to install the stereo amplifier?
  2. **IMPORTANT** Exeo Pioneer Unit Issues

Is it simple enough to fit?
  3. Tinted windows- how dark?

This was the 3rd go at having them tinted, both other times the glue either wouldn't stick over the heated window elements, or it would dislodge them. There were a couple damaged this time unfortunately. I'm happy with the result
  4. Tinted windows- how dark?

Went limo on the back window and 20% on the rears. It works well, id say the inside is nearly as dark as all limo due to the reduction in light coming through the rear window, but from the side you can see through so the contrast isn't as severe. I think the choice blends well from back to...
  5. Tinted windows- how dark?

Hi Ive a Black 143 se tech and am going for tints soon. I usually go 5%, Limo, but the guy recommended 20% he reckoned the 5% was too dark for a black car. Any opinions or pictures of Black cars with tints to give me an idea?
  6. Fuel Economy and Range

On my 143 saloon, over 14500k av 45.9, obd reading consistent 3mpg high, ie 49. Am thinking of a remap, any other cars I've owned have always seen better mpg and performance
  7. tyre wear/mileage

I've goodyear efficient grip performance on mine, silent, grippy, and economy about 2-3 mpg better than the ditch finders the stealer put on. Got them on Black circles for about £90 each. Brilliant tyre, also had them on a Mx5, brilliant on it too
  8. Exeo saloon boot lip spoiler

I haven't paid mine either
  9. Exeo "Fan Style" Washer Jet Conversion

Have had a set for about 3 weeks now, great job, easy fit
  10. Exeo saloon boot lip spoiler

The strips on the bottoms of the doors are off the s-line Audi A4. My SE Tech has the less pronounced ones that were on the SE A4's
  11. A4 / B7 Window Shades for an Exeo.

Still waiting! Contacted seller yesterday and he assured me I'd have them by the weekend
  12. Exeo saloon boot lip spoiler

Tell them to go ahead and send it anyway, they don't list one for an exeo, but as we all know, its the same as the B7
  13. A4 / B7 Window Shades for an Exeo.

Ordered a set yesterday for my saloon. Will post a few pics once fitted
  14. Exeo saloon boot lip spoiler

I just got a letter from FedEx yesterday! £15 odd owed in duty, taxes and their handling fee! You win some, you lose some![:@]
  15. Exeo saloon boot lip spoiler

Looking good, have you a link for them?
  16. Exeo saloon boot lip spoiler

I just went ahead and ordered mine with the SEAT colour code, he came back to me within 24hrs. If you def want one, just buy it and then the colour will get sorted.
  17. Exeo saloon boot lip spoiler

Nope haven't been charged on either of them
  18. Remap/clutch issue ????????

Id a 2.2 civic mapped with super chips to 185 from 140, 3 clutches in 60k miles, but there was an issue with there honda DMFs. 1.6 Fiat Bravo, mapped to 135 from 105 at 11k, turbo and gearbox bearings replaced under warranty at 40k. i must say, even with my history, i'll still probably remap...
  19. Disappointing mpg, better with remap?

Are those actual mpg or readout mpg? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. Exeo saloon boot lip spoiler

Good job, when I have him mine he came back and was able to say it wasn't an audi colour but a vw one, a bit confusing for him I suppose when ordering an audi spoiler!