Search results

1. MattyZ

Newb from redhill

Used to love my jap cars, still do specially Hondas but after driving one of these thought it was time for a change! Quality cars. So much potential with them where as with Hondas your fighting for every last little bhp you can squeeze out of them. Dorking's 10 mins away, cool man.
  2. MattyZ

Newb from redhill

Yea probs best man, wonder what it goes to and if it does affect it at all. I think it's a 25mm filter you'll need.
  3. MattyZ

Newb from redhill

That breather pipe does suck a lot of air though, I put a bit of jay cloth over it with a cable tie as a filter to stop it sucking down anything bad till I get something better. Turbo sucks a lot man, sounds very good!
  4. MattyZ

My new lcr

That looks awesome man! Love red LCR's with black wheels.
  5. MattyZ

Newb from redhill

So waited 9 whole days for demontweeks to sort my order out only to have to call them after 9 days to see why my parcel hadn't been dispatched. Asked them why and they said only just received an email,from pipercross saying the viper intake system is discontinued, so after a bit of a rant at the...
  6. MattyZ

Newb from redhill

Not to sure, last few cars I've had have been lowered on collies but I'm really liking the drive of it, enjoying the smoothness of it. But just gotta wait and see, really like the sleeper look on these. Want to aim for stage 2 tuning with a new turbo, just gonna go for ko3s with ko4 internals...
  7. MattyZ

Newb from redhill

Can't flipping wait!
  8. MattyZ

Newb from redhill

Awesome, sounds good. I've heard forge dump valves are very good. Did want a whooshy one but don't want the hassle that I've heard always goes on with them. Yea always liked the pipercross filters. Can't wait for it all to come so I can fit it all. 15 posts till I can post pics... Wow.
  9. MattyZ

Newb from redhill

Hi mate, Just put in an order for the forge 008 dv and a pipercross velocity intake system, I think it looks awesome and later on can change the filter to a cotton cone filter or something.
  10. MattyZ

Newb from redhill

Hi, new to vag and loving it. Been a jap man for a while but got a bit bored of it. Just bought myself a 53plate seat leon cupra 1.8t with 64,500 miles on it, full service history and it's had a revo stage one remap. That's it as far as modding that's been done on it but I'm enjoying it. Got a...