Search results

1. paulmeldrum

MST2_EU_SE_ZR_P0480T SOFTWARE

Has anyone managed to install this update on their leon mk3,5?? if so did it recitify your disconnection issues with carplay/AA?? I have im on 0479T at the moment and am still plagued with disconnects so hoping 0480T would rectify the issue. Thanks
  2. paulmeldrum

Carista App

I think they removed it, I believe it used to be in a beta version
  3. paulmeldrum

Leon 1.4 fr not starting

You're lucky, no recall in Europe, not considered unsafe, even though fuel come out at high pressure all over a hot engine!
  4. paulmeldrum

Leon 1.4 fr not starting

Mine was built late 2017 and registered Feb 2018, so right in the range, that's not too bad a price, still an unexpected cost though
  5. paulmeldrum

Leon 1.4 fr not starting

Yeah that's what I think it is, googling it came up with skodas, VWs, and seats all having the same problem, fingers crossed its not going to cost a fortune, I'm 10 days outside of my used car warrenty typical
  6. paulmeldrum

Leon 1.4 fr not starting

My 2018 1.4 has a problem, I had been out in the car came home parked up for 5 mins and then the car would not start. When opening the drivers door it makes a strange noise as in the video below, I believe it's fuel injector seals which have gone https://youtube.com/shorts/6V8IVhk7vPk?feature=share
  7. paulmeldrum

Firmware update - what will i lose

Hi, I have downloaded a firmware update for my infotainment system, i have the latest one for my hardware H41, Firmware 0479, if I update with this will i lose all of my settings, i have had auto lights and wipers retrofitted, will the menu options stay there? will my carbon skin stay in place...
  8. paulmeldrum

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Plasti dipped my front bumper above my splitter, looks a bit more aggressive now
  9. paulmeldrum

Side Skirt / Splitter Ideas

Not a cupra but FL FR with splitter waiting on aero skirts
  10. paulmeldrum

Ali express, there is a version for pre facelift aswell £86.01 | Seat Leon MK3 Facelift 2012 - 2016 Custom Style Front Lip Splitter Raw or Painted Surface Front Blade Wing Plastic https://a.aliexpress.com/_mq1kFVK
  11. paulmeldrum

Added a few bits, engine and battery cover, pedal covers, front valance, and gear knob insert
  12. paulmeldrum

Finally washed the car after fitting the cupra spoiler, used a new product duel flex, meant to seal the paint for 6-8 weeks, certainly does give good beading when applied, let's see how it goes
  13. paulmeldrum

My Cupra Build

That's expensive for a couple of bits of plastic!!
  14. paulmeldrum

Vertical boot spoilers

Original Seat Leon III (5F) Cupra 5P Vertical Spoiler Set Tailgate Tuning Rear Spoiler Only for 5-Door https://amzn.eu/d/2AiJu9G These should do it, I'm going to get some and fingers crossed they fit
  15. paulmeldrum

Vertical boot spoilers

ive bought a few sets for the cupra spoiler I have fitted to my FR however none of the fit correctly, I had to cut the top off so they would fit, not perfect but look ok, Ill post an photo if you like, if you want a set I have some of the side wings, they are for the aero kit spoiler I believe...
  16. paulmeldrum

Wheel colour refurb help

So would I, I'm sure someone had theirs powder coated bronze on a white leon, but can't find it
  17. paulmeldrum

Wheel colour refurb help

Have you thought about a shadow bronze, was thinking of doing my wheels that colour
  18. paulmeldrum

I know the pictures show a cupra, but it states fr, has anyone actually fitted these with a cupra spoiler??
  19. paulmeldrum

My Cupra Build

Where did you get the spoiler side wings for the cupra spoiler?
  20. paulmeldrum

They must be rare as hens teeth, unless you pay £120 from seat parts. All the ones on ebay are for the aero spoiler not the cupra version