Search results

1. LukeC981

New Evo FR owner

Hey guys, After 3 years of owning my 1.4 TSi Leon with the technology pack, it was time for something new. Bought my brother in laws 1.5 TSi Ibiza Evo FR from him and he's treated himself to a new Leon FR. Wasn't expecting that big a jump in performance but the ibiza already feels a lot...
  2. LukeC981

I'm back!

So, 8 months after swapping my 6j Ibiza FR for a silly 3.0 V6 TDi Audi A4 Quattro, which was running 285bhp and 540nm torque, I've had to get rid of it due to the birth of my little man and upgrade to a more family friendly option. I'm picking up a brand new Technic Grey 1.4 TSi Leon, the...
  3. LukeC981

My new car - Ibiza 1.4TSi FR

Well, after loads of thinking, my FN2 Type R had to go and I've made the switch from Civinfo to here. Although the Type R was an exceptionally fun car to drive with the mods I did to it (running 224bhp) paying a mortgage off and running it was too expensive for my liking. Here I am with a 59...
  4. LukeC981

Newbie!

Hey guys, After a lot of regret, I decided that paying for a mortgage and running a Type R was a bit too hard, so I went to my local Seat and found a blue 1.4TSi Ibiza FR and managed to work out a deal for a straight swap with 3 years warranty, a full years tax, full tank of fuel and a...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.