Search results

1. al.edm

Flickering interior lights

Hey thanks for the quick response, Actually those are the original bulbs (incandescent), they are flickering only during the idle cycle, i have to mention that it's only the interior lights that are flickering, headlights and tails are running smooth, could be a fuse perhaps? Thanks, Al
  2. al.edm

Flickering interior lights

Hey there, I noticed that my interior lights are flickering a little bit when idling, gotta mention that the battery is about 3 months old, and I verified my ground connection is clean and secure. Could you please advise? Cheers, Al
  3. al.edm

Reverse light fuse location?

Hey thanks for the quick response, The bulb is brand new, I also checked with another bulb - same result. I do however hear a sort of a 'click' when engaging reverse gear, didn't hear that before.. Any conclusions?
  4. al.edm

Reverse light fuse location?

Hey folks, Can anyone help me out with findings the reverse light fuse? I think that I have mine blown. Any suggestions? Al
  5. al.edm

Rear door locking question

Thanks!! Apparently my rear right door developed some sort of an issue with the locking system, the door simply remain locked while the other doors are unlocked, once I play with the emergency switch a little bit it sorts it out for a couple of hours and then the issue comes back again.. Any...
  6. al.edm

Rear door locking question

Hey Folks, I am trying to clarify the functionality of the second locking switch beside the child safety lock switch. The one I talk about has a rubber cover with a lock badge on it (see url below), is it related to the central locking system actuator somehow...
  7. al.edm

Rear door won't open from outside, but not always,

BUMP! Any news about it? Did you fix it somehow? Apparently I am having the same trouble now.. Al
  8. al.edm

Headlights are always on

Hey, did you mean the sensor? if so, where is it located so I can perhaps clean it? Thanks Al
  9. al.edm

Headlights are always on

Hi, the rears are on too, could it be a faulty switch? Or is it something I can ask the dealership to reprogram? Thanks. Al
  10. al.edm

Headlights are always on

Hi Folks, I am pretty much sure this issue has been discussed many times before but I did not manage to find the answer anywhere. As soon as I turn the key to ON position I get all my headlights on even though the headlights switch is on OFF position. Is there something I can do to...
  11. al.edm

Climate Control settings quick question.

Thanks for the response burrell. What I actually mean is that I was able to block the air from outside in my old Civic by turning on the cabin circulation alone without touch the AC, I am just not sure whether it's possible to do so with the Leon.. Regards, Al
  12. al.edm

Climate Control settings quick question.

Hi Folks, Just a quick one, I cannot seem to find how to set the climate control to block the air from outside since it's letting hot air in during the rides, the only option to do so is by turning on the AC along with the cabin circulation option. Is there an option to keep the cabin...
  13. al.edm

Excessive heat under the steering wheel

I guess I am the only one suffering from this issue? Thanks anyway.
  14. al.edm

Excessive heat under the steering wheel

Hi Folks, Did anybody here notice a possible excessive heat coming from under the steering wheel? This is becoming a major issue for me as I am starting to feel a lot of heat generated in that area after long rides. Someone told it that it might be related to a low fluid level in the...
  15. al.edm

How to - Gloss Black Pillar Covers - Day 1

Would love to see the original pictures up again..
  16. al.edm

Carbon fiber mirror covers?

Hi Folks, Has anybody heard of carbon fiber mirror covers for the mk2? I barely found the chromes ones on ebay. Thanks in advance. -Al
  17. al.edm

Interior center console part name required

Hey Folks, Could you please hint, I am looking to find the name of the part which is located in the center console and has the mirror/12v/ESP switches on it Thanks in advance.
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.