Search results

1. Question on Decatted exhausts

haha obviously hypothetically and with no intention of using my decat car on the road as it is for motorsport only :lol:
  2. Question on Decatted exhausts

ok cool, thanks bro, next question - anyone know any friendly MOT testers out there around hertfordshire area as its MOT time very soon?
  3. Question on Decatted exhausts

Had a problem with my standard exhaust on my Cupra r and had been saving for a Stage 1 remap along with a Tback exhuast system, now with the exhuast problem i'm just gonna chuck the turbo back decat exhuast on it now, although i cant afford the stage 1 map. ive heard problems of the car running...
  4. Engine temp

been looking all day at different posts and forums and just wanted to check with you guys. I was driving last night car was up to temp and I was giving her a little on the motorway, she was boosting fine but the engine temp gauge was slowly going down. Think by the junction I was coming off at...
  5. Help buying cupra R

Yeah I went down to view a red lcr they had that was exactly as they described, drove it and felt the clutch was slipping and they were very professional, said they'd get it done and uprated before point of sale! Only reason I didn't buy was because I found another red one that was unmodified.
  6. Help buying cupra R

Mate hertfordshire seems to be the worst place to try and pick up an LCR, took me about 5 weeks to find one i liked and evetually went for a high miled one i found in st.albans all the others have been over 100miles away, a company to look out for on ebay is oxford motor company you can find...
  7. Deej's mk1 LCR 225

WOW that looks incredible - hows it look in person?
  8. Anyone else's wallets hate SCN?

What stage 1 map did you go for?
  9. Anyone else's wallets hate SCN?

Yeah been looking at the FMIC but as its coming to winter over here, and im only thinking of going stage 1 im gonna stick with the SMIC for now. well thats atleast untill i decide i want to go stage 2 before hitting the ring in may next year
  10. Anyone else's wallets hate SCN?

It cant just be me that everytime i come on the forum i end up spending a few more ££ on mods ive promised myself i'm going to do slowly, So far since i bought the car ive fitted new DV, Tip, Hids, LED Fogs/Sides/numberplate, CAI and just bought a Forge Short SHifter and looking to book in...
  11. Anyone Around Hertfordshire got Vagcom?

Hey buddy, you around this weekend at all, maybe the sat to pop down?
  12. Ok what is a DV

this response actually made me spit out my drink :lol::lol:
  13. Anyone Around Hertfordshire got Vagcom?

Yeah harlow isnt too bad for me to get too, will maybe have to be weekend of the 5th october? if you are around at all ?
  14. Anyone Around Hertfordshire got Vagcom?

Potters bar mate Just next to junction 24 of m25 -
  15. Anyone Around Hertfordshire got Vagcom?

As the title suggest just looking for someone around hertfordshire that has access to Vag-com and would be able to help me with a few things?
  16. Proud new owner of a Red LCR

So got my TiP and Recirc Valve delivered thursday morning, so got to work on saturday to get them both fitted. Have to say apart from those stupid Vag Single use clips it wasnt too difficult. slight problem tightening the billet around the turbo with those silly allen key screws, but overall...
  17. Proud new owner of a Red LCR

Ahh really? i looked at the forge one and bought a 007 but i have no problem sending it back and looking at a stock one... will it hold up at stage 1? i know they are meant to be stage 1 ready straight out the box. Ricky i took your advice and went for a bluetooth head unit with speaker, seems...
  18. Proud new owner of a Red LCR

Cheers pal, Do you have a link to the the right one off the sfs, literally have no idea which one im looking for one their website...:/ sorry to be a pain and thanks for the info - Forge recirc ordered :D
  19. Proud new owner of a Red LCR

Hey guys, Just picked up my 52 plate LCR today, and already got the wheels turning in mind of mods. was just wondering if there was any preference that people had for the TIP, i see that alot of people have one from Badger5? and any difference between the v2/v3? also is the an alternative to...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise