Search results

1. Arctic

How useful is the convenience pack?

They were all standard on the exeo so was a bit surprised they didn't come as standard on a Leon, nevermind. I don't really miss them. Not exactly hard to turn the lights on or dim the mirror manually
  2. Arctic

Facelift Petrol v Pre-facelift Diesel

While I was looking for mine I did look at same spec in the face-lift, but the cheaper tax (£30 compared to £145ish) swung it for me.
  3. Arctic

Carista App

If you disable the stop/start will the light on the button you push to do it manually stay on constantly?
  4. Arctic

What was your first motor??

First car was a 306 1.9 straight diesel. Cheap to insure and run. Was great 1st car, done loads to it full leather interior, gti wheels, ph3 clear headlights and a full vibe sound system. Those were the days
  5. Arctic

Satnav SD card upgrade.

Can you use full postcode search on this one?
  6. Arctic

1.0 in the real world?

Cheers for the input guys, I'll take another one out and get it on the motorway. Just been looking up, unfortunately the 18 plates are now 140 to tax compared to the 20 of the 17plate models
  7. Arctic

1.0 in the real world?

Hi, I currently have an exeo and a Citroen C4 VTS on its last legs. Been looking at the toledo 1.0 to replace the C4, looks a fantastic car especially for the price. Only thing that concerns me is the small engine . What are they like in the real world? Work is a 40 mile round trip mainly...
  8. Arctic

IMPORTANT ADVICE FOR ALL EXEO OWNERS! Make sure your battery isn't swimming!

Done this yesterday, I removed the battery to make sure everything was clear. It amazed me how much water got there, as I had a problem with the TPMS light, hopefully that's the trick to sort it
  9. Arctic

Anyone had their emissions "fixed"?

I had dealer leave me a voicemail asking to book it in, I'm going to wait a while until i hear more reports
  10. Arctic

Oil leak

Unfortunately it was gearbox oil, 2 pipes were leaking. Not a cheap job to replace them :(
  11. Arctic

Oil leak

Having a poke around, turns out thats not the cause, its to do with the aircon and water around is normal Turns out oil is powersteering fluid :(
  12. Arctic

Oil leak

Noticed some puddles of oil on the road where I park my car, looked underneath and its dripping off the bottom try. Had a look under the bonnet and can only see it coming from here What is it? Cheers
  13. Arctic

new grill ?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SEAT-EXEO-HONEYCOMBE-FRONT-GRILLE-WITH-EMBLEM-3R0853651A9B9-/321878452736?fits=Car+Make%3ASeat%7CModel%3AExeo&hash=item4af1736a00:g:X3QAAOSw37tWCS6A Thats where I got mine from. Not sure about a de badged one
  14. Arctic

new grill ?

Upgrade to to the honeycomb style, they are about £75 off eBay and a direct replacement. looks so much better than the slats.
  15. Arctic

Front Brake Pads

Yes, Would be nice if it said either front or rear tho. The Mrs got panicky when I was away and the light/beeper came on I've just replaced mine all round
  16. Arctic

New Exeo owner

the honeycomb grill looks so much better than the slats. nice simple mod too :)
  17. Arctic

Installing CD changer in EXEO ST

Thanks, ordered one and arrived today. Will fit it over weekend.
  18. Arctic

Installing CD changer in EXEO ST

Has anybody got a pic of the cd changer to see what to look for? also what sort of pricesx you buying them for?
  19. Arctic

Automatic Remapping??

I see what your saying. You always hear the bad stories never the good. Will see what the effects are from the emissions scandal then proceed from there
  20. Arctic

Automatic Remapping??

I have the Multi tronic gear box in mine. Its a great car but lacking in power Been looking into remaps but cant get a clear answer with it being the auto. Some say the gearbox wont handle it and others say it will??
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members