Search results

1. scott180

Radiator leak and replacement

Thank you for that, I'll start tackling that this afternoon :)
  2. scott180

Engine bay fuel pipes

Yes, as it's only vacuum and water as long as the temperature rating is high enough it should be fine. I thought the braided just looked a bit better as it's different :)
  3. scott180

Radiator leak and replacement

I'm just wondering how easy it is to replace the rad on a lc180? I've somehow managed to snap the plastic hose right on the join so need to replace the rad but don't know where to start, can anybody shed and light on it for me? Thanks in advance, Scott.
  4. scott180

Engine bay fuel pipes

The blue ones I have were 8mm again, from ASH (autosiliconhoses) website.
  5. scott180

Rev limiter/launch control

Hi all, my lc has been mapped by revo and as far as I'm aware the map would need removing and a new map with rev limiter fitted would need doing. Question is- is it possible to fit an aftermarket hard cut rev limiter or would that just throw up eml''s or limp mode? Thanks scott
  6. scott180

Hello all, can I get some gearbox advise please

I've just lost first and second gear in my lc180 6speed, all others work fine. Been told it could be a pin in the box needs replacing and is cheap repair, if this is not the case what other boxe's are likely to fit? Thank you.
  7. scott180

Eml and power loss.

Thank you for the response :) she's stage 2 and ran 225bhp on dyno dynamics rollers originally. I'll change the lambda and camshaft sensor then and see if they go. Won't a sia delete throw a fault code?
  8. scott180

Eml and power loss.

Hello guys I'm just wondering if any of you could help, my cupra recently came off a dyno and produced 210bhp and 250lb/ft although it was mapped to 225bhp and 285lb/ft 18months ago and had a full service 3 days before the run. Just had it on obd and have 3 codes but can't seem to understand...
  9. scott180

mk1 leon cupra work in progress.

Latest addition to the cupra. Been a while since I had money to modify her. And a few images from an afternoon with my mate Al and his cups
  10. scott180

help with diy shirt shift...?

Gunnar have to replace it for a new one but can't find them for sale anywhere :( maybe a scrappy will have to do for the minute lol
  11. scott180

Cheers for that. Finally found the guide but I've now snapped the plastic bit that goes onto the cable and pin on the selector... doh
  12. scott180

Hey guys. I've read all the threads I can about making the diy short shift. I have all the parts needed and a spare linkage. However I can't find the links to resetting the cable as everyone I've tried says it no longer exists? Can anybody help me on this one? Cheers Scott.
  13. scott180

Well overdue hampshire meet.

Think there's a thread in the mk1 faq's about it mate.
  14. scott180

N249 bypasses the ecus contol over when to dump boost if I'm not mistaken. Had it already done when I brought the cat.
  15. scott180

To be honest with you I've only just rejoined Facebook and requested to join so I don't know. Not far from me in Fareham area then..
  16. scott180

Nothing been arranged for a while. Hopefully something can get sorted about a meet soon.
  17. scott180

mk1 leon cupra work in progress.

Few pictures from a local show the other week Lights may not be everybody's taste but it got loads of attention :)
  18. scott180

poly bushe's. ..

I've had the polyflex purple top mounts fitted and they seem to be fine. Slight gap under top caps but apart from that it's brilliant. Dogbone I think I'll tackle tonight :)
  19. scott180

poly bushe's. ..

Thanks for the reply. Got told the yellow dogbone won't make any difference from standard :/ apparently these top mounts have replacement top caps as I have the gap at the moment. Suppose thee is only one way to find out.
  20. scott180

poly bushe's. ..

Morning all. I've just purchased some Top mounts and dogbone mount's off eBay and now being told by a s3 owner I may have brought the wrong items. Has anybody used these on their Leon? Cars on a-maxx coil overs by the way. Scott...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise