Search results

1. K1 Badges

I haven't. I'll have a look now thanks
  2. K1 Badges

Nobody knows?
  3. K1 Badges

Hi all. So i took the K1 out for the first time in a while the other weekend and noticed some tramp had stolen the K1 badge from the rear of my car. I've been unable to find any online so thought id try and get some made. All i need are the dimensions if anyone can help? I guessed they are about...
  4. Cupra K1 ABS ring price

just the one. The prices i've seen with the hub etc are not too far off so i'm not so fussed now. I just thought i'd been charged 140 for a £20 part
  5. Cupra K1 ABS ring price

was 140 just for the part(s). Fitting was straight forward but i know they over charged me with that.
  6. Cupra K1 ABS ring price

thanks for the info. i asked them for the part number and it came up as the wheel hub. i guess the whole thing had to be done. Much appreciated
  7. Cupra K1 ABS ring price

Hi was just wondering if anyone knew roughly how much the ABS rings costs for the K1? It's the rear passenger side ring if that makes any difference. I've seen prices for around £10-20 on ebay but i've just been charged £140 for one when my local garage sourced one yesterday.
  8. How to tell if your K1 is Real

This whole thing is leaving a bad taste in my mouth after having the car for so long. SEAT said the car was first bought directly from the factory by a 'company' and was also sent to somebody called Paragon Automotive in 08 for some kind of work. The whole thing just seems strange and i want rid...
  9. How to tell if your K1 is Real

I've just been told mine isn't 'genuine'. I've had the car just over 3 years and just called SEAT as a buyer said it was fake and they said they can't find it on their database as a K1. I still don't know if i believe it though, i'm usually pretty good at spotting replicas by the exhaust etc so...
  10. Cupra K1 coolant leak

Hmm ok thanks. I'm not any the wiser really. Had a service done and was told i'd blown a gasket but when the same guy looked at the car before he said it was a part down by the clutch. God knows but thanks for the help!
  11. Cupra K1 coolant leak

Nobody? I was told it was a dealer only part if that helps.....
  12. Cupra K1 coolant leak

Hi all i'm back again and in need of some help. Basically i've had a slow coolant leak for a while now ever since getting my clutch replaced. I was told by a garage that it was more than likely a part that tends to become brittle and breaks easily when touched or moved when any clutch/gearbox...
  13. PCV delete now idling strange

Hi all, as above i had my pcv removed in place for creation motorsports pcv delete today as the pcv valve i bought a while ago never came with a gasket and has leaked pretty much since i bought it. Pretty much as soon as it was fitted the car started idling funny, revving by itself etc. The guy...
  14. losing power!

excellent i'll get that sorted now. thanks alot bro
  15. losing power!

Its not at 100% yet. The main issue i had was the n75 vaove opening and closing, instead of just remaining open. I don't know how the mechanics thqt drove my car didnt pick up on it as its easy to notice by the stuttering noise. I changed what i think is the pcv valve already but when i took it...
  16. losing power!

keep us updated please bro, and i hope you get it sorted soon. i was having sleepless nights with mine lol
  17. Thinking of selling my k1 for an S3

cool sounds alrite. another thing that's been annoying me about the k1, all the wheelspin haha. thanks for the info guys
  18. Thinking of selling my k1 for an S3

hi all, pretty much as above. i want to sell my k1 for an S3, mainly because i need an automatic car now as i'm disabled. i really wanted an Rs3 but the prices are just too high. i've been thinking about geting an s3 and getting it to stage 3 with a new turbo etc. was basically just wondering...
  19. losing power!

i know the feeling. i felt sick after paying for stage2+ remap and then found i had minimal gains. had my gearbox done recently and they disconnected the battery. so that meant another drive up to votex lol. i still seem to have a leak somewhere. the guy at votex recons it's my pcv i think its...
  20. losing power!

well the problems are still going. since i had the n75 changed the power was a little better, so i thought the car was putting out as much as it should. also since having it replaced the car makes a kind of screaming sound when flooring it. had the car plugged in today at a local performance...