Search results

1. Which 7 speed DSG gearbox do I have?

Its the DQ381
  2. Ateca mudflaps and traffic sign recognition

Having thought about it I don't think it would be worth it for the cost for me
  3. Ateca mudflaps and traffic sign recognition

Is predictive ACC done by coding or is that SWaP?
  4. Ateca mudflaps and traffic sign recognition

Yet the manual shows other signs? is this on new models only?
  5. Ateca mudflaps and traffic sign recognition

I have enabled TSR with vcds on my 2020 Xperience Lux seems to work fine but I don't get any other traffic signs! just speed limits I thought that it was supposed to pick up other traffic signs too?
  6. MQ200 or MQ250? REVO Remap?

In that case there is no gearbox to remap Just remap the engine and worry about the clutch if it starts to slip which it won't at stage 1 Also the 7 speed box isn't rubbish it just had some issues initially and as with anything it sticks. I know people with 200k on the dq200
  7. MQ200 or MQ250? REVO Remap?

You mean a DQ box not MQ? The MQ is a manual The DQ200 is the 7 speed and is limited to 250nm If you do go for a tcu map then check out TVS
  8. Auto lights turn on during the day / too soon

I have the outer lights of the rears to be on at all times with the DRL's they even dim when I indicate too I also have the rest of the rear lights come on when I brake and I just have the DRL's on When I turn the side lights on the lights are on as normal from there on No auto lights on...
  9. 2020 Ateca Rear Centre Seat Belt Jammed

It will need to reel in to release the locking mechanism before you can reel it out
  10. DSG -Can you engage Neutral and coast whilst reversing?

Turn off auto hold and it should roll back in reverse controlling it with the brake It sounds like your auto hold is coming on stopping the car with it turned off as soon as you release the brake it will start to roll
  11. 2020 Ateca Rear Centre Seat Belt Jammed

I suspect that it will need to be reeled back to release it in the normal way Can you not undo the anchor point below the seat?
  12. Error: AdBlue (DEF). No engine start 650 mi.

Get the error codes read ASAP That is not the normal refill warning and after the 650 miles it won't start You need to know what's causing the fault and repair it
  13. 1.6 tdi dsg mpg!

Thought I would update on this! It turns out someone had remapped the car before and by the looks of it a really bad remap too! Had it put back to stock and now we are getting mid to high 40's around town and low to mid 50's on a run
  14. 1.6 tdi dsg mpg!

Please share away (y)
  15. 1.6 tdi dsg mpg!

Thats exactly how we drive this I am going to service the car even though its only just been done by the seller I want to make sure its got the correct oil in and new filter I am also going to change the air filter too then keep an eye on it from there If its still not improving then I will...
  16. 1.6 tdi dsg mpg!

I've seen plenty of other people getting low 50's around town to low to mid 60's on a run which is what the leon does too I can't see the ateca using 10+ mpg more than the leon
  17. 1.6 tdi dsg mpg!

Hi all, Just recently picked up a 2020 1.6 dsg xcellence Lux with 26k on the clocks which is the same engine as our seat leon but that's a manual In the leon we consistently get around 52 mpg but this ateca we are struggling to get mid 40's on a good day This is with a mix of town and A...
  18. Quick question glow plugs 2014 Leon ST 1.6tdi

Take the car for a really good drive and get it nice and hot and try again Just don't burn yourself
  19. Quick question glow plugs 2014 Leon ST 1.6tdi

Simple answer there Bloody sods law :ROFLMAO:
  20. Quick question glow plugs 2014 Leon ST 1.6tdi

yes replaced all 4 Not all engines have the special plug and mine didnt so the cost was about £65 all in you can easily tell as plug 3 would be different to the others
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.