Search results

1. OTA updates / esim / Wifi queries

The R9400L download is the one I had which downloaded in under 35 minutes. BUT I do have a routine configured which automatically enables the phone's WiFi hotspot when it connects to the car's Bluetooth. Not sure whether the OTA updates would use this in preference to the built-in sim but...
  2. OTA updates / esim / Wifi queries

Can't give you an exact answer. It downloaded the complete file (~2.5GB iirc) while I was driving. Whole journey was around 35 minutes. It had completed by the time I stopped. I then hit the install button and it claimed it would take around 30 minutes (car cannot be used). It had completed when...
  3. OTA updates / esim / Wifi queries

Just had the OTA update in the UK. 1898 -> 1940
  4. New software update?

Looking at the TPI anyone know what "Claims only in vehicles with PR 8AR or 8AW" refers to, and/or how to find out if it applies to my vehicle. Couldn't see anything under the car System Information menu. TIA.
  5. Is it trying to talk to me???

Never happened to me before. This morning, twice in a 4 mile journey. Wonder what's changed.
  6. Apple Music / Tidal

My biggest complaint with Amazon music and AA is that you can only choose to play music Amazon suggests. Can't even play my own playlists if Amazon deem them unworthy, when it works at all. Tried an iPhone with Apple music and Carplay today and it just worked. Maybe it's time to make the change...
  7. Apple Music / Tidal

I assumed that the built-in support for Apple Music/Tidal could be configured to use my phone as a hotspot. Only reason I thought about doing this was to bypass Android Auto. I haven't read any good things about any of the streaming services with AA. Maybe I should get an SD to usb-c converter...
  8. Apple Music / Tidal

Anybody use either of these music services using the online services direct from the Infotainment system? If yes, would you recommend either of them? Obviously I would need to sign up to one of these but one thing I'm not clear about is whether or not I would also need to pay for an extension of...
  9. Cupra Formentor VZ: Brembo and powertrain issues

Brembo brakes squealing is also a very common issue. Mine do it every now and then, primarily at low speed.
  10. Cupra Connect App not working

Pull down and hold for a couple of seconds and it refreshes data. Usually fixes dodgy data but can take a minute or two.
  11. Sat nav keeps thinking I've left the motorway at junctions

After driving mine from southern England to Scotland, I Iost count of the number of times it did this. Very annoying. Never had it happen in my 2019 Cupra Ateca.
  12. When did you order, when is it arriving?

It's all seemingly so random. I'd love to know how they prioritise. Is their a limit on orders for each dealership, is the limit based on model. I appreciate the issue with hybrids, but why some petrol models are held up on modules seems so random. FWIW I ordered a VZ3 early March with Beats and...
  13. Servicing

I was under the impression it depends on what service schedule has been set on the vehicle, longlife or time and distance.
  14. Is there a setting for no fake engine sound but pops from the exhaust?

I have both 1896 and the PURE option.
  15. When did you order, when is it arriving?

Picked up my VZ3 with Beats today. Ordered in early March. Came with 1896.
  16. When did you order, when is it arriving?

I'm in the same situation. There is a ship currently moored in Barcelona that should be heading our way shortly. Aquarius Ace. I've no idea if my car is aboard but I was told by the dealer that they should have it by the end of this month, so would fit the timescales.
  17. MY23

Maybe they're bringing Dark Camouflage back. It wasn't on the April 22 version of the price list. Could be an error though.
  18. MY23

https://www.cupraofficial.co.uk/content/dam/countries/gb/cupra-website/download-documents/2022/v1_cars_models_cupra_formentor-pricelist-KM7-06-2022.pdf
  19. MY23

I think last year MY22 builds commenced in July.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.