Search results

1. 2014 leon spark plug replace

Thank you all people for the advice's
  2. 2014 leon spark plug replace

Thanks so much bro for the explanation, I will try to buy the components for work. What is sure is that it is cheaper than at the garage.
  3. 2014 leon spark plug replace

How did you removed the coil?
  4. 2014 leon spark plug replace

do you mean to this tool...
  5. 2014 leon spark plug replace

do you have the part number of this spark plugs? your engine model is CJZ?
  6. 2014 leon spark plug replace

Hello, My vehicle is Leon of year 2014 engine 1.2 DSG passed about 97K KM, I want to replace the spark plugs because of a misfire problem. From what I found on the net the problem is Lack of spark inside the piston, so I want to start replacing the spark plugs. I know there are the genuine...
  7. Front Wipers 'jump' at Ign Off

1+ :3rd:
  8. roof bars for leon 2014

hi, i have 5d leon 2014 and im looking for roof bars. I was offered an roof bars Model mont blanc supra 02. From what I saw the list of models geared to not appear Leon in 2014 but also has the Seat Toledo and said it should be suitable. Does anyone know which model is suitable?
  9. front Headrests

so how you can put seat covers?
  10. Installing Sound system

Hi again, I discovered they my hu is switched live. It is always sending a signal to the processor and that's why it will never turn off. How can I make it turn off when car switch is off?
  11. Installing Sound system

im sorry I did not understand, what you done. Can you please explain.
  12. Installing Sound system

I removed that fuse and when I returned it the cigarette plug always on. Even if the car switch is off.
  13. Installing Sound system

But how can I turn off and on the amps when I want? Not only when switch on.
  14. Installing Sound system

Hi, I installed 2 amps and Alpine pxe h650 in my Leon. I can't find fuse for the remote. I wanted to find the radio fuse so I will able to turn off and on the system. Do you have idea??
  15. amplifier installtion - leon 14

How do you do the unfused slot stuff?
  16. amplifier installtion - leon 14

hi, i have leon 2014 and i want to install an amplifier. i understand that i need to connect the remote wire to fuse box. to which fuse i need to connect the wire? is this the radio display fuse? thanks.
  17. A strange noise during acceleration

Yeah that's what I'm gonna do.
  18. A strange noise during acceleration

hi, i have leon 2014 1.2 DSG. 14K kilometer traveled. About three weeks ago began strange noises during acceleration, noise reminiscent of the sound of knocking valves. Two weeks ago I made the first service* in a garage* approved by "Seat. At the treatment i complained about the noise, thay...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.