Search results

1. car keeps revving on overrun

I have same problem in 2nd mainly if i let it come on boost then go to change the revs shoot up. Ill give this a try. Can they be cleaned or do they need replacing?
  2. Thinking of selling up

Pm sent
  3. boost leak but where

Can you here a vac leak? Where do i start?
  4. boost leak but where

Hi all ive got a boost leak. I can hear it more so under heavy load. Also the revs will rise as i change gear mainly when just coming onto boost around 3kish revs if i press clutch down to change gear revs it self upto 5k rpm. Car has felt slower and dont pull as it should. Its an lcr 52k miles...
  5. Thinking of selling up

Liquid gauge and coilovers id be interested in
  6. How do you keep the time display instead of temperature?

As above temp just a warning. Just press button on end of stalk and prefered info will be displayed time,range,mpg etc
  7. Dyno in Birmingham/MIDLANDS

Post figues up. I want take mine soon
  8. Dyno in Birmingham/MIDLANDS

Midland vw in cannock. £50 for 3 dyno runs.
  9. how many miles has everybody done??

2005 54plate lcr just about to click onto 52k miles loads left in the old girl yet:p
  10. A bit anal I know.....

Does it not rub off on to your hands tho?
  11. temp gauge broken

Coolant temp sensor cured mine. Cheap and easy fix on my 2005 cupra r
  12. My fresh onvi

Well I had put car uo forsale as missed my old impreza but had car stage 1 mapped Saturday by custom codes in Chesterfield and it is amazing now. Looking forward stage 2 after xmas
  13. R badges??

Ebay mate
  14. Buying my first leon cupra r!

I got a nice lcr forsale :)
  15. Anyone Had Experience With LCR Write Offs?

Like I posted I work in bodyshop so if u do get car repaired buy new or used genuine parts only. Even cheap spurious headlights etc dont line up properly and the gaps and fitting quality can be shocking
  16. Anyone Had Experience With LCR Write Offs?

Hi mate I work in a bodyshop and id say they will write it off cause of the cost of genuine parts and labour. If they do you might have the option to buy car back off insurance company then you can either buy used parts or break whats salvagable. Hope this helps
  17. Need a cupra r back in my life

Hminr might be forsale im same but miss my impreza :cry:
  18. My fresh onvi

[/IMG] [/IMG] My lcr that had fresh respay last friday. I preped and painted myself as thats my job. Ive painted mirrors and door handles black magic . new black R badges, new front splitter and fabia rear wiper. Car is totally standard engine wise and has just covered 51k miles.
  19. owners manual

Thanks id appreciate that :)
  20. owners manual

Ive looked on ebay but there no cupra r ones
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise