Search results

1. wolfmother

What did you and your MK2 do today?

Notice any increase in power after spraying the caps black? ;) Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
  2. wolfmother

Here's the cooler Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
  3. wolfmother

Took my car to protyre to have a 4 wheel alignment, every wheel was in the red apart from my rear nearside which was spot on somehow. Anyway, the mechanic called me into the workshop and pointed to the fuel cooler, it was hanging off the bottom of my car by one bolt! The front bolt had snapped...
  4. wolfmother

Common Leon MK2 Problem Log

Okay so this isn't a common problem but it's definitely an odd one. The teeth on the gear which operates the inlet valve had worn out, every time I turned the car off and took the key out it made a fast paced metallic clicking noise as if someone was tapping the engine with a hammer. My local...
  5. wolfmother

Got the car back from the garage only to find it was making a metal on metal scraping sound on the drive home. Had a look under neath to see if anything was hanging down or if the mechanic had left a nice snap on ratchet on the car, no luck there. Checked the brakes next only to find some of my...
  6. wolfmother

Car failed MOT today thanks to a split cv boot on the drive shaft. No big deal but it's just a ball ache. Had to cycle home like a peasant! "It's basically just a Golf, only better"
  7. wolfmother

Car over boosting then pulling back

Subbed as I too am suffering from suspected sticking veins on my 2.0tdi although I don't get limp mode, don't want to have to go through the effort of removing the turbo, just want to know if there is anything I can just spray the bloody thing with to clear out all the carbon build up "It's...
  8. wolfmother

Well spotted, that was indeed me by the yellow LCR. Didn't see your car unfortunately, looks really nice from the threads you've made about it though. Got it in the best colour for the LCR's imo :cool: "It's basically just a Golf, only better"
  9. wolfmother

Had a good day down Lydden today at bhp, was quite a few Leons down there. Didn't see any 'seatcupra.net' stickers on them though :( "It's basically just a Golf, only better"
  10. wolfmother

The Mrs likes so it's a win for me :rolleyes: "It's basically just a Golf, only better"
  11. wolfmother

Fitted a new cigarette lighter / 12v outlet to the piece of trim in the center console what a pita the was! Destroyed the old one trying to remove it. Re-installed it all and am pretty happy with the results. Wouldn't recommend doing this if you don't like fiddly jobs though! "It's basically...
  12. wolfmother

It just pops out with a flat headed screwdriver. There's two clips either side of where the ESP, tyre pressure, and door lock buttons are, might be another one at the very top in front of the mirror control button but just get something thin and flat and just pry around the edges gently "It's...
  13. wolfmother

The plasti dip like paint started to peel on the small panel in the centre console so I took it out and sprayed it black, waiting for a new ciggy lighter to turn up before I can fit it as I managed to destroy the old one trying to remove it! "It's basically just a Golf, only better"
  14. wolfmother

Seat Leon MK2 - What Sidelights / Foglights Have You Got And Any Pictures?

Sorry to dig this up lads but..... Can you just pop the little rubber cover off the back of the sidelight housing and reach round and pull the bulbs out, I can't get my head down there to see what I'm doing! Don't want to go yanking any wires out. Is it just a case of giving the bulb a gentle...
  15. wolfmother

How Many Miles??

For my 2.0 tdi I get around 500 miles on a tank. Definately recommend using v-power! My Leon runs so much better on that stuff, definately one of the best ways to help maintain and prolong the life of your engine "It's basically just a Golf, only better"
  16. wolfmother

Exeo Photos

I have been completely stumped as to what to get after I am done with my Leon but after seeing your ride with that amazing kit on it, I think I might just have to get one in the future, always fancied a saloon at some point. Lovely car you clearly look after it well "It's basically just a Golf...
  17. wolfmother

One off super customised Leon...!

What a shed "It's basically just a Golf, only better"
  18. wolfmother

New intake valve fitted today, got a decent price for a genuine part from vw thankfully. Had the egr cleaned whilst it was all gutted out, car runs much nicer now, well chuffed. Put a dent in my piggy bank though.... "It's basically just a Golf, only better"
  19. wolfmother

CR 170 Failed to start

Any luck with this so far? Was the head unit drawing too much power? "It's basically just a Golf, only better"
  20. wolfmother

Fitted a new outside air temperature sensor as the old one got drenched and gave up on me, drove me nuts as it messed around with the climate control. At least it's fixed and the car doesn't think it's 48 degrees outside anymore (i wish) and doesn't blast cold air in my face when it feels like...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.