Search results

1. Back in a Cupra after 13 years

bluetooth I have bought an 11 plate chill which on the audio control stock has control for a phone. The car isn’t set up for Bluetooth does anyone know how to switch this on or how much it would cost to get done Thanks for any help
  2. water from door

cheers for that might just get the wife to read a map cheeper option :
  3. water from door

water thanks for the reply will give them a call and see what's the score, cheers
  4. water from door

that's for the help, never had this before in a car so take it that is not woth going back to the dealers then. On a side note could any one help with were I can get the sat nav cradel. Like the idea of no cables as the car has a wee flip up port on the top of the dash cheers again for...
  5. water from door

Hi there, can anyone help, I've just got a Ibiza 2011 chill, and when it rain heavy, which it does in scotland, and i open the passenger door water pour from a small hole in the botton sill. when I called the dealer they said that's what the hole is for!! it this normal for a Seat...
  6. Leon Mk3 (5F) User Manual & Media System Manuals - UK & Multi Language (Links dead)

Hi hope someone can help, I have a wee probelm with my ibiza 2011 chill, after it's been raining when I open the passenger there seams to be a flood of water from a small hole in the lower sill, is this normal ? confused new member
  7. Handy things to know about your Ibiza MK5

thanks for replying so promtley, I've trying leaving for a couple of mins, will try again and let you know. again cheers
  8. Handy things to know about your Ibiza MK5

could some please help, I just got a ibiza 2011 (chill) and i can't get my samsug phone to sync, I have tried a i5 phone, BB and HTC all to no avil. Not sure if I'm missing somthing or the bluetooth is guffed. any help? thanks Lesm6604
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.