Search results

1. L8W FR

L8W FR - FR550 - Stage 2 - Hybrid Turbo to be fitted, Air Ride, Brembo 6pots

Thinking of selling the Hybrid Turbo in all honesty, its sitting on my parts shed doing nothing, and i have no plans in the near future to fit it. Hey Gabs, yeah not too bad, yourself? the 2 compressors that came with the kit blew their piston rings meaning they wouldnt compress air and have...
  2. L8W FR

More pictures slowly starting to appear from UD at the weekend Due to my new Recaros being heated.. I figured why not actually make them work and retrofit heated seats into the car, so now the seats have the elements etc all i needed was the dash switches, and the looms, still...
  3. L8W FR

Traveled to Ultimate Dubs this weekend, and 2 days before leaving my Viair compressors both destroyed piston rings leaving me not being able to fill my tank and resulting in a tyre compressor being used to get me the 280 mile trip to Telford where i picked up 400c Dual comps from the OCD guys at...
  4. L8W FR

Heated seats.....help

I have removed my FR550 interior and putting a set of Recaros in which have heating elements in them.Dont think any FR550 seats came heated
  5. L8W FR

Heated seats.....help

I have my New seats waiting to be fitted now, Heated Recaros, and have the heated seat/ climate control module also, got it off ebay for a lot cheaper than £350, However i could be tempted to sell it for a good offer.. All thats needed now is an Oem Loom to recaro plugs or have a loom made up...
  6. L8W FR

Got my new wheels powdercoated, rebuilt and sealed, wrapped with 215/35/18 Uniroyal Rainsport 3's however one of the wheels has a slow leak so need to remove the tyre to get it resealed! quick picture for the time being. Need to get the car into a body shop to have some bits and bobs done for...
  7. L8W FR

Alloy fitment confusion

9J ET30 and tucking front and flush on the back on 20" alloys.. oh and 215/35 on 9J, which went on without any issues at all.
  8. L8W FR

Heated seats.....help

Im looking into this at the moment too, But i will be purchasing after market seat switches despite how much i want to keep it OEM, My new seats come with heating elements so its just a case of making up a loom and switch. I contacted TPS/Seat who can supply the heater buttons but its part of...
  9. L8W FR

Alloy fitment confusion

They will fit, will have plenty strut clearance and wont protrude past the arch but should sit as near as flush, 205/215 Tyre will allow for extra room and will not be illegal.
  10. L8W FR

Thanks everyone :D As for the seats im not sure on a price, they dont come up often so may end up putting them on Ebay or facebook and see what sort of prices people are willing to pay for them, had a few offers already over £600 for them so i would assume they go for strong money.
  11. L8W FR

FR gear knob

1p0711118b0g
  12. L8W FR

Thanks buddy, Max BHP will be 250bhp with the GTB1756 as Xman turbos who built it rated it to be safe at that power. Bought a new interior now for the car, New Recaro front seats and on the look out for rear seats to match, or have my rear seats trimmed to match the new front one, This...
  13. L8W FR

Since i haven't updated this in a while there has been a few things done to the car despite it feeling like it hasnt changed any at all, So far i have bought: Stubby aerial (It was greatly needed - Just haven't fitted it yet) New Pioneer MVH-AV270BT Double din, steering wheel controls and...
  14. L8W FR

Knocking after fitting coilovers

I would remove the drivers side wheel and look at your drive shaft, there should be some marking all the way around a part of it where it has been in contact with your ARB, if this is the case, shorter drop links will lift the ARB higher stopping the knocking on bumps.
  15. L8W FR

Knocking after fitting coilovers

How low are you? Pictures may help this one. There are 2 things i think it could be.. 1. It could be your ARB fowling your drive shaft on bumps and causing the knock 2. Your drive shaft could be hitting your chassis rail (notch required) depending on how low you are, I have had to get a notch...
  16. L8W FR

Mk2 PD170 - Stuttering under boost sometimes - I dont think its EGR Related.

I dont have an EGR for it to cause a stutter though, it was completely removed and all necessary pipes blanked, this was done the the morning before the map by the same company, Its was a Darkside EGR delete kit used, thats why i dont think its EGR related as its not there to cause an issue.
  17. L8W FR

Mk2 PD170 - Stuttering under boost sometimes - I dont think its EGR Related.

Hello, My Leon is starting to stutter under boost and stops pulling around 3/3500 rpm, and is running shockingly, I dont think this will be the common EGR related stutter.. the car has: Stage 2 By Ecotune Scotland DPF Delete EGR Delete (and cooler delete) 3" SS Straight through Darkside S3...
  18. L8W FR

So i ordered brakes for the leon, something that would fill the 18" wheels. Brembo 18z 6 pot calipers, Mercedes ML450 350mm Discs, Braided Lines, Disc Spigots, Brake pad kit, fitting bolts etc And i wasnt told off for building them up on the bed!! Hopefully get them properly cleaned up...