Search results

1. RabRS

Selling a nearly new car?

On the motorway I got 26.8... 22 in the new Evo... :?
  2. RabRS

Cupra 280 Dyno Figures

Actually, I no longer care. Leon is gone. Evo 9 FQ360 is here. Got 26mpg down from Scotland to Birmingham. I used 61 ltrs of fuel by the receipts 357 miles. Gives me 26.61mpg. Going home I used 66.96ltrs, over a shorter 329miles which gave me 22.34mpg. I think clearly, that Leon was not...
  3. RabRS

So... To draw a line under this. Gone...... And after a very long day, 707 miles and 4 coffees and a 'bacon' sandwich... I am now the owner of this. Evo 9 FQ360. 27k. Fastest colour, apparently... :D Oh, and it's running Bridgestone RE050s which funnily enough, grip like **** in the...
  4. RabRS

Cupra 280 Dyno Figures

My wheel power was much less than yours, 220. :cry:
  5. RabRS

Cupra 280 Dyno Figures

Momentum 99. Regular unleaded is £1.16 up here!
  6. RabRS

Cupra 280 Dyno Figures

Last full tank cost me £59, at £1.22 a litre. What's that? 48 litres?
  7. RabRS

Cupra 280 Dyno Figures

Yes, we need to do a back to back test. With someone.
  8. RabRS

Cupra 280 Dyno Figures

I'm not convinced tbh. :whistle:
  9. RabRS

Cupra 280 Dyno Figures

When I phoned them, they asked if there were error messages on the dash. I said there wasn't, they said it was fine and it must be my driving style. And the fuel figures in the brochure, handbook, adverts, tv spots etc are not IN ANY WAY to be taken as accurate. I am now forced to arm myself...
  10. RabRS

Cupra 280 Dyno Figures

Anyone else getting this?
  11. RabRS

Cupra 280 Dyno Figures

I'm not going by any of that. Last time i filled up, i travlled 259 miles before I had to re-fill the tank because of a lack of fuel. Yes. I fully intend on returning to Seat with my issues. I couldn't care less if it's 15 or so BHP down, what concerns me is the power loss combined with...
  12. RabRS

Cupra 280 Dyno Figures

No, you're not following me. The range when I fill up on the screen says 300. I only GET 260 fill up to fill up. 23.4788 mpg. I doubt they have fitted the wrong engine, as I'd still be getting similar economy to all the other Cupra owners. I'm nearly 10mpg down on everyone's average, and 20mpg...
  13. RabRS

Cupra 280 Dyno Figures

Mine was 262. Then 263. Then 265. At this point, there was much discussion about whether or not mine is a 265. I explained that's impossible, as it's a 5 door, and the 265 only came as an SC. Either way, it's not right. About 1000 people are going to jump on here and tell me how rolling roads...
  14. RabRS

Cupra 280 Dyno Figures

I have. I'd like to know what everyone else has got, if anything. My figure, was not what I was expecting. Or the operator, who's first response was to call Seat...
  15. RabRS

Cupra 280 Dyno Figures

Anyone has their 280 on a Dyno? Would be interested to hear your power figures. :D
  16. RabRS

Yes, that's it. Only more. Much much much more.
  17. RabRS

No. It's much louder than that. Like something is hitting the chassis!
  18. RabRS

Does anyone know what causes the 'banging' sound when you lose traction?
  19. RabRS

I've looked at getting a Golf R, but like simonali said, they are 30k. And with the trade in price I'm being offered, it leaves a large gap. So, that's not really an option. I think for me, the best set up is the one I had. A big diesel estate that's rough and reliable, and a toy for weekends...
  20. RabRS

Mine doesn't. Mine says 300 when I fill up then decreases instantly. Last time it had dropped to 295 before I'd left the petrol station. Is mine broken?