Search results

1. VW massaging emission figures

Well in Portugal isn t better... I Dind receive nothing from seat. My Car 1.6 TDI 6j 2011 And what is known is that if the car as been modified they don t work on the car and the car will not Pass in the Inspection.
  2. Fan Washer Jets - "How To" Guide

Great Tutorial!
  3. jamoy's Mk5 Ibiza SC Sport *THREAD*

Nice Pic!
  4. My "Little Rebel" Mk3 Leon FR

Nice color x D
  5. 2013 Ibiza FR | 1.2TSi | Lima Green

Very Nice !
  6. My first Ibiza :) 1.4 sc

Nice Car :)
  7. Plausibility error MAF Ibiza 6j TDI

Hi. I hope i can get some help a few days ago i had a light blink in the car painel. I Connect the car to the PC and it says "Plausibility error MAF" But the readings of the MAF are ok. I dont have no power lost or any thing in the car just that light blinking. What can be ? =\...
  8. Seat Ibiza MK5 SportCoupé R - RNS 315 ON

Hi Marco i m from PT also where did you get your Cupra Bumper?
  9. Back Light to Seat ibiza 6j

Ok. Now i get it. Tks ;) I will check on ebay for those see if i can get a good price. in seat PT they are asking for the lights only 390€ +/-
  10. Back Light to Seat ibiza 6j

Ok tks for the answer . Imagine that i go to seat and ask them to install the lights they don t do that?
  11. Back Light to Seat ibiza 6j

I had read 2 times and can t find that part:blink: But what it Mathers that is ok to install
  12. Back Light to Seat ibiza 6j

Therese no problem if i Put the rear Optical whit the system that detects that had a "broken" bulb? The guy in Seat say that mt car can´t have that optical because that will appear a message in the painel that one bulb could be broken. and that to repair that would be need to adjust the all...
  13. Back Light to Seat ibiza 6j

Hi. I was thinking to install this back light in my car. I want to know if are compatible or there are any problems after. The back light that i want is the new from the new ibiza Fr 3 Door 2014. (Ps can t post photo´s) My Car is a Ibiza Sc from 2011. I went to seat and they don t...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.