Search results

1. MrJohn91

1 Wing Mirror Stopped Folding

Thanks for that, I have some door card fastners spares from sound-proofing so will probably give it a whirl. Now to get my hands on a new mirror!
  2. MrJohn91

1 Wing Mirror Stopped Folding

Hi guys, For some reason my Cupra 280 passenger side wing mirror has give up folding in. Within about 24 hours it went from folding halfway to giving up altogether. I can hear and feel the motor try for a split second but not even a gentle persuasion helps it go. I haven't yet plugged it in to...
  3. MrJohn91

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

When you wash your car especially because it won't be used for a while and it still gets dirty just sitting there [emoji2357] Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
  4. MrJohn91

4 freshly painted alloys with 4 brand new ps4s can't wait to get them on the car. Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
  5. MrJohn91

Added at least 10bhp today.... Just in case I forget what I'm driving [emoji16] Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
  6. MrJohn91

What is this...?

Not from new, no. i've had the car for 2 and a half years. Fairly confident that I would have noticed it in that time. I am very particular when it comes to my cleaning habits. However i guess nothing is certain. Yes that's exactly where it is, I will take it to a bodyshop and see what they say...
  7. MrJohn91

What is this...?

I'm fairly certain it's only just appeared to be honest. I tend to have a good look when washing it and I've never picked up on it before. Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
  8. MrJohn91

What is this...?

Does anyone have any ideas why this has happened to the paintwork on my 14 plate cupra 280? Is it rust from the underside? No cracked paint or discolouring on the outside. Nowhere else on the car and this is above the rear drivers side wheel. Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
  9. MrJohn91

Lower Engine Mount

Not had it fitted yet [emoji17] due to crimbo and that, apparently its more accepted you spend money on other people at this time of year??? Anyways its due a service towards the end of the month so will be getting it done then after pay day. Will feedback once done! Sent from my CLT-L09 using...
  10. MrJohn91

MIB1 systems

Do you have the audio controls on the main screen? I have the same issue when it's cold but I don't have the pausing problem. Perhaps if you change the display to something else then it won't register a press and stop your music. I have mine on car and have the audio on the MFD Sent from my...
  11. MrJohn91

There was me going at it from the wrong side.. Thanks [emoji1305] Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
  12. MrJohn91

Did you fit these yourself? I've popped the mirror out and unscrewed the motor but can't quite work out how to unclip the housing itself. Any help would be appreciated! Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
  13. MrJohn91

Lower Engine Mount

Yes I've ordered the full mount kit, from my understanding its only the lower Bush in part 27 you replace with this Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
  14. MrJohn91

Yes, Engine, transmission and lower mount kit... Exciting times! Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
  15. MrJohn91

After a 2 month wait I received this to my surprise today #agiftfromthegods Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
  16. MrJohn91

Lower Engine Mount

That is it exactly, thanks! my local TPS doesn't do over the counter sales anymore apparently! Also looks like have to order both top and bottom which is a bummer but serves me right for not keeping the one I took out!
  17. MrJohn91

Lower Engine Mount

Morning! I have the VW Racingline Lower engine mount fitted in my car which i'm replacing with an Revo Mount Kit. I, however, need to reorder the Upper Dog Bone Bush before I can get it fitted. Anybody any ideas how i can find out what the part number is for it?? Tahh very much!
  18. MrJohn91

Yay for the cold months where my right headlight is as sleepy as I am and stays pretty much on the floor and my rear wiper decides to stop where it feels like it... I forgot about those "winter features" for at least 8 months! Has anyone actually paid to replace the regulator in the headlight...
  19. MrJohn91

MK3 Leon driving position

When I first got mine from a MK2 I felt like I was sitting on the ceiling, I have got used to it now but it certainly used to put me off. Took a while though [emoji2357] Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
  20. MrJohn91

Cupra 280 Alloys

I definitely did NOT know that!! Profile sizes mean very little to me if I'm honest! Certainly must be an optical illusion then... Mind=blown Defo food for thought! Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.