Search results

1. jnpeden1

DIY Turbo Replacment

thanks for the info guys. I have made up my own ramps at work so i have gone with extra height than normal ramps.. I have had the dpf removed but the box is still on but from looking at it yesterday it should be ok to work around. Just have to get to goodwood this weekend before i can start...
  2. jnpeden1

DIY Turbo Replacment

Hi Guys, Recently The turbo on my mk2 2008 170FR has been whining louder than usual. the car has only just done 100kmiles so I was a bit surprised by the turbo going. I took off the Air induction side and there is a small amount of oil sitting on the lip of the turbo and when I checked...
  3. jnpeden1

DPF Info - All CR-TDI Owners Should Read This

Ah right.. not that big a job so.. Appreciate the info Deano.
  4. jnpeden1

I had the delete pipe fitted. He knew that there was meant to be a dpf..
  5. jnpeden1

Had my DPF removed on my FR a good few months ago. Had it in today for the MOT where the man informed me that it is now an MOT requirement to visually sight the DPF or else it is an automatic fail. Past the MOT but cost me £60 pound on top to SIGHT IT. Have I just been rode???
  6. jnpeden1

Dpf removed I had my Dpf removed with the remap about three months ago now on my FR170. Since then the car has developed the Stuttering on acceleration. I have changed the Gasket on the EGR valve to the smaller one developed for the skoda's as it has helped this on other memebers cars. But...
  7. jnpeden1

What did you and your MK2 do today?

Dpf issues ££££ Last week i noticed the DPF light had come on. I was just about to go for a blast up the motorway and the car went into limp mode.. ****.. Off to the dealer to try and get them to sort it but apparently the diagnostic said that the DPF needed replacing and would cost 1800 plus...
  8. jnpeden1

Great Post Thanks for posting this info up. First time I came across actual figures and what to do at certain levels. I have just brought my car (08 FR170) over from Ireland to Kent and when the dash light came on today after work it freaked me out. I have been doing alot of short runs to work...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.