Search results

1. Mk2 front FR badge location?

Mine is pre facelift so think the grill looks better.
  2. Mk2 front FR badge location?

Hi folks, right I picked up an Fr badge to add to my pre facelift Leon. Where is best location on oval grille or bumper? Pics plz! Cheers
  3. Lower Bumper Vinyl Wrap pics/guide wanted!

How did u do it? Did u use matt or gloss black? Pics??
  4. Parking sensors

My 08 plate Fr has them too but I thought they were added, no?
  5. Lower Bumper Vinyl Wrap pics/guide wanted!

Alright guys, I've searched all over internet for a guide or good close up pics of wrapping lower bumper like Cupra styling. Anyone able to provide good closeups or maybe even a pictorial guide! Be great of ye's can help me out! I'm very keen on this mod! Cheers Nialler
  6. Leon Fr 170 pd tdi MPG

I was going long run doing max 60 cause of fog and mpg kept rising! Delighted hehe
  7. Leon Fr 170 pd tdi MPG

What's your highest mpg? I keep trying to better my 51 mpg.
  8. Leon FR Colours

Mine is gunmetal grey colour, not sure on Seat name. I haven't seen a gunmetal grey one yet, how many of each colour was made?
  9. Leon Fr 170 pd tdi MPG

Hi folks, So I'm wondering about the actual mpg for Fr 170 leons. Guidelines say about 47 mpg but I seem to be regularly getting up to 49 and even 51 mpg. Anyone seeing these figures at all? Or is it possibly my car has been remapped? Any ideas? Niall
  10. L8W FR - FR550 - Stage 2 - Hybrid Turbo to be fitted, Air Ride, Brembo 6pots

dont go the btcc route. old and tacky now. there plenty of threads here to steal ideas from :-)
  11. vmark's Leon MK2 FR TDI 170

nice motors lad, very tidy!
  12. Leon FR Colours

Hi peeps, im just wondering does anyone know the colours MK2 FR's were ade in and the numbers made for each colour? i frequently see red, black and silver. the reason i ask is ine is Gun metal grey and ive never seen another one like it. :confused:
  13. What did you drive before you joined the LEON stable?

Few different fiesta models then y pride and joy a standard Saxo VTR, She was a wee beaut. miss er.
  14. My Cupra 280 Build Thread **Update 2/9/14: Milltek Fitted With Videos**

looks very well mate. very nice motor.