Search results

1. milage advice

Barely run in at that sort of mileage Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  2. newbie with a question about dpf and mapping

Those petrol fumes must make you really grumpy Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  3. DPF Info - All CR-TDI Owners Should Read This

I had a Cr 170 and it was trouble from the 3rd month of Ownership. The fuel consumption was absurd for a diesel and the DPF was eventually deleted. Even the dealers I bought it from admitted that the DPF was a nightmare on VAG cars. I part exchanged it for a TSI version and although the mpg is...
  4. DPF Info - All CR-TDI Owners Should Read This

No, your driving the wrong car! Avoid modern diesels. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  5. newbie with a question about dpf and mapping

Find me the piece of legislation including the Act and year (you won't find it, trust me). As for the garbage about your insurance being invalid, what on earth! If you took the time to read the post other than have the one misguided opinion then perhaps you can be educated, I assure you I know...
  6. newbie with a question about dpf and mapping

Not quite true, it is not illegal to remove a Diesel Particulate Filter. This would indicate that it is enforceable and policed and this is not the case. You are referring to the fact that removal of a DPF in a DPF equipped vehicle may result in your vehicle failing an MOT test. When the...
  7. newbie with a question about dpf and mapping

Don't do anything until it shows signs of failure as it will cost a lot of money! Delete and remap will set you back about £500 Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.