Search results

1. Cupra20v

Keith's mk3 Ibiza *gtx28

So,, the story so far,, this might take a few sittings as I don't get much free time :( Anyway, Late August 2014, I decided I wanted to buy a mk3 Cupra, it's a car I had always loved the look of and at that point in time I wasn't too fussed about performance as such. After looking around for a...
  2. Cupra20v

Keith's mk3 Ibiza *gtx28

Just a cheeky pic to look at while I upload and sort out the rest :P excuse the mess of wires, they're taped up now :)
  3. Cupra20v

Keith's mk3 Ibiza *gtx28

Slam panel was changed again I had 3 at one point. Not sure who's i'm using now, could actually be yours to be fair haha, forgot about arbs yeah I know but I keep changing things, thats why I've never started a build thread, haha
  4. Cupra20v

Keith's mk3 Ibiza *gtx28

But a HUGE thanks to Rae1001 for loaning me a car for 6 weeks while my car has been stuck on axle stands. Not much folk would do that :)
  5. Cupra20v

Keith's mk3 Ibiza *gtx28

Haha yeah the engine was bought off Paul :D (rae1001) think that's all that's left from you? Don't worry, when I write my story on what the Cupra has been through (which is a lot!!) everyone that has helped in any way will get their mention and thanks ;)
  6. Cupra20v

Keith's mk3 Ibiza *gtx28

So after owning my Cupra for around 18 months and it being through 3 different builds I thought it was about time I started a build thread, keep everyone updated :) I will leave the current spec here and update when I get a chance. Engine/Transmission Integrated engineering rods INA top...
  7. Cupra20v

Stalling when applying throttle

Sounds like a boost pipe off but if omits only happening some times then that's probably not it,,,, unplug the maf and see if it runs fine with it unplugged, when my boost pipe was completely detached my car stalled whenever I touched the throttle, it ran fine with the maf unplugged
  8. Cupra20v

Help Needed -- Radiator drain plug

I always take my bumper off to drain the rad, taking the bumper off is a 10 minute job and gives you plenty room to get in about
  9. Cupra20v

Bucket seats fitting?

I will need to fit a bucket seat once I have that harness bar from you baz! I will see how you have done yours and probably just do mine the same :)
  10. Cupra20v

HOT TO remove dashboard from a mk3 ibiza cupra

I plan on doing this at some point over the next few days so this should come in handy! :)
  11. Cupra20v

3" maf

I've gone 3" maf for mine, although it's not mapped yet so the maf is unplugged, I'm pretty sure you could get one from an s3
  12. Cupra20v

wiring diagram ibiza Cupra mark 3

Handy! I have elsa win but will print this off, I like paper copies of things haha
  13. Cupra20v

ION's Mk3 Artic Grey Ibiza Cupra K300 312bhp 340ftlb

Nice one, cheers mate :)
  14. Cupra20v

Yeah if you could mate, that would be handy! :) Any idea on how long we will be waiting? :) I like the idea of the headlight for track days. Might do the same with one of my spares!
  15. Cupra20v

Do you know who is going to be producing the plug and play kit? Nice progress mate! Where is it your from? I'm going to convert to wideband but will hold out to see what comes of this plug and play kit :) I was going to give it a bash myself but I know an angine control relay needs wiring in...
  16. Cupra20v

Nice mate!! Did you do the wideband conversion yourself?
  17. Cupra20v

Moving the Radiator Back

You could go quite a lot back if you remove your sai, air con, and do all bypasses, plenty room to play with then :) And a lot of weight reduction ;)
  18. Cupra20v

Whats a mk3 cupra worth these days?

Being on the facebook mk3 breaking page, I see these getting broken for spares all the time, it's such a shame, they really are one of the most fun cars I have ever driven. not only that, they look nice, they have that evil look, They're light! And with the right handling upgrades they can drive...
  19. Cupra20v

Is there a Mk3 Ibiza Coilover fitting guide?

I'm in lumphanan mate, know where that is? Sort of small fee would we be talking? Pm me :)
  20. Cupra20v

Is there a Mk3 Ibiza Coilover fitting guide?

I have searched and searched but all I can find is a thread on the Mk2. Is it exactly the same for the Mk3 Ibiza cupra? Thanks, Keith
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise