Search results

1. Aftermarket Bluetooth

Hi Folks anyone got or purchased aftermarket bluetooth to work with a RNS510 HU in a 2007 Leon that did not have Bluetooth module fitted or activated . Or is a there a bluetooth modulel OEM i can use. I looked about and seems std Bluetooth module for older Leon may not bring up telephone...
  2. Leveling motor holder issue

I have same issue . Looks like someone has drilled a hole in the rear of light and cable tied the leveller motor/ adjuster in place. Trouble is the light beam now points to low and seems I can't adjust so a bit of a cowboy job. May try to split light apart and see if I can fix it. Else a new...
  3. New Member

Well quite a few since December. Like you I found the sound very quiet for a sporty car. I fitted 3" downpipe and decat I matted it to a de res miltek centre section and miltek back box. Much better For induction I have a forge twin take I have also fitted FK coilovers A badgeless front grill...
  4. Which OEM Sat Nav

Fitted a RNS 510 in my 2007 cupra. Looks nice. was a version C. I upgraded f/w to 5238 and maps to V16 Updating f/w now gives me battery drain so getting Seat to flash my gateway to rev 0178 Also got a spare gateway model rev "L" just in case. Anyone got any links to a blue tooth model so...
  5. New Member

Welcome buddy. I've not long bought a 2007 Cupra and already been messing with it. I be posting up pics and mods soon. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. The Ultimate guide to fitting component speakers / removing door cards.

So glad I looked as thee guides. Had to replaced front passneger door lock mechanism. This guide was a great help. Would never of done it without. Seriously over completed door. Never had to remove window mechansiom and panel together on any of my cars. And the space to see what you are doing is...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise