Search results

1. Alloys or remap first?

Lol thanks for the advice, got lots to do and just re planning everything and getting info first. Gonna go for cambelt, remap, alloys then exhaust. It's gonna be an expensive few months
  2. Alloys or remap first?

I heard somewhere it's best to get the remap second as car drives different after new alloys
  3. Where to buy new alloys

Sweet, got wny decent UK sites to browse for alloys
  4. Alloys or remap first?

Got a leon cr170 and want to upgrade my alloys from 17s to 18s and a remap. Just wondering what would be the best to get first...
  5. Where to buy new alloys

I've got standard 17s on atm, want to go bigger. Can I just put 18/19s straight on. http://images.autoexposure.co.uk/AETA82347/AETV50750635_1b.jpg
  6. Where to buy new alloys

Hi, looking to upgrade my 2010 fr alloys to these in this picture. Anyone know what there called how much and where I can buy then? Cheers http://thumbsnap.com/i/9gWR6Cf8.jpg
  7. How many hours labourer to change cam and water pump

Hi I'm looking at sourcing a cambelt and water pump then getting my local garage to fit it. Just wondering how many hours labour they would need to do the job? Cheers
  8. 2.0 the FR CR Modifications?

Thanks, so stage 1 is remap.. What is stage?
  9. 2.0 the FR CR Modifications?

Hi I'm a new leon cr 170 owner and have started to think about engine upgrades for more power and driveabilty. I know about the stage 1 revo for about £400, but what else could I do possibly for a bit cheaper. Thanks .
  10. putting a sub and amp in with standard headunit

Yeah I've got the rca adapter but how do you know which are your speaker lines?
  11. putting a sub and amp in with standard headunit

just trying to install my new sub/amp and not sure how the speakers are connected? also which is the remote at the back of the standard headunit.. im guessing its, the black one in the "2" channel. Does the adapter go into the amp, which has a low output..
  12. Will my new edge ebd12a 900w amp work with steering wheel controls

Hi, I've got a 2010 fr cr 2.0 tdi and have just been delivered my new sub and amp and am going to hook it up once it stops raining. I'm also waiting on the delivery of a high low adapter as I've been told I will need one of these.. will my steering wheel controls work fine with the new sub...
  13. where to buy new hpfp cheap?

Its a 2010 leon fr cr 2.0 tdi mate
  14. where to buy new hpfp cheap?

Hey think my hpfp has had it. Been giving me problems for a while now such as loud buzzing and boost not kicking in until 2000 rpm.. used to be about 1500. Gonna get it compression tested on tuesday but just trying to find a replacement before hand. Is it worth upgrading to a different brand or...
  15. putting a sub and amp in with standard headunit

Sound just ordered a Edge edb612 12' 900w amp from fleabay.. had a free £25 voucher so only cost me £65 bargin!!
  16. putting a sub and amp in with standard headunit

Sound who was that with, guess halfords do this type of thing.. what size amp and sub would you recommend mate
  17. putting a sub and amp in with standard headunit

Thanks, spotted one on ebay for like a fiver so ill just get that. Is it simple to wire up not done one before. Also what size sub and amp would you recommend.. ive just put 2 new front kenwoods in so should sound quiet nice when all hooked up
  18. putting a sub and amp in with standard headunit

Hi, looking to get a sub and amp for my mk2 and was wondering can I just put it in with the standard headunit or do I need to upgrade.
  19. Failed fuel pump? HPFP?

Just got back home and coil warning light and limp mode kicked in.. Piss take, have had the actuator and n17 valve replaced last month due to turbo under boost issue and now something else. As well as the buzzing sound coming from the fuel pump starting to wish I never bought a leon fr cr.
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.