Search results

1. What did you and your MK2 do today?

https://youtu.be/aGIJrALxnJY Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
  2. What did you and your MK2 do today?

I buy parts from autodoc.com. really cheap compared to swedish prices Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
  3. What did you and your MK2 do today?

Oil change Changed the oil and oil filter. Small fail with the oilfilter youtu.be/aGIJrALxnJY
  4. brought new car - leon cupra - few things to ask

Nice Congrats to the new car
  5. Replacing fog lamp/bulb in Mk2 Leon

I replaced mine Thanks for the tips. I replaced mine on 2010 seat leon cupra r
  6. What did you and your MK2 do today?

Changed the oil and oilfilter Time to change the oil.
  7. My CUPRA K1 PROJECT

Nice
  8. What did you drive before you joined the LEON stable?

1) seat alhambra 2) mazda 323f 3)seat toledo 1.8t 180hp 4)seat leon cupra r 265hp (current car)
  9. Need to change pads

Whats the brand name of the genuin seat pads? I think the brembo pads should be great. Its a quit famous brand.
  10. Need to change pads

I'm driving like a maniac so i need good quality pads. Budget is best quality for the best price.
  11. Need to change pads

Hi I was wondering which pads are the best for my leon cupra r 265hp? Brembo? Pagid?
  12. 2010 leon cupra r drivers side dashboard rattle

I have solved the problem. The soundaktor sat a bit loose. I thightened the nut holding it and the metal to metal rattle stoped. Thanks for the help troupy.
  13. 2010 leon cupra r drivers side dashboard rattle

Where is the sound acuator located?
  14. 2010 leon cupra r drivers side dashboard rattle

It is so annoying. It totaly ruins the driving experience. Do someone know how to dismount the dashboard? Seems like a tricky thing to do. I can't drive around with that rattle. It starts around 3000-3500 rpm and only when you accelarate hard.
  15. 2010 leon cupra r drivers side dashboard rattle

Hi guys I have a 2010 leon cupra r. I have an annoying rattle that seem to come from the drivers side dashboard. It rattles in every gear while accelerating hard. This disturbs me and I hope someone has an answere. Please help. :cry:
  16. Rattle from drivers side when idle!

Hi guys I have a 2010 leon cupra r. I have a annoying rattle that seem to come from the drivers side dashboard. It rattles in every gear while accelerating hard. This disturbs me and I hope someone has an answere. Please help.