Search results

1. vantastic84

seat leon fr interferance noise

As said above When mine regens it alters the exhaust note and sounds rumbley as it's normal process for a regen!
  2. vantastic84

seat leon fr interferance noise

Probably doing a dpf regen?
  3. vantastic84

Back box replacement

Oh really that's good to hear
  4. vantastic84

Back box replacement

I'm looking at doing the dpf delete soon but before that I want to delete my rear box just wondered if just the box delete make much difference! Not looking for the coo sound think it'll get quite annoying after time plus used to own a corrado with a stainless straight through and on long...
  5. vantastic84

Back box replacement

Unit9 is that just with the delete? Dpf still intact?
  6. vantastic84

What did you and your MK2 do today?

Can't you use the "it was like that when I bought the car?" Excuse?
  7. vantastic84

Its one of them accidental things I didn't want to remove the "LEON" badge at first but the L came off so I removed it all same with the rear wiper! I don't really use it tbh never had one on most of my cars!
  8. vantastic84

Today I gave the FR a good detail Washed, dried, Clayed, polished and finally Waxed cleaned the windows and dressed the tyres too! Broke the rear wiper arm clip whilst fitting a new wiper so fitted a delete kit from "kill all wipers" cleans the rear end up nicely Also glossed blacked the stone...
  9. vantastic84

Washer covers and tow eye

Contact sere motors on here for all your needs Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  10. vantastic84

Fuel flap adjustment

Can anyone help me is there any way you can adjust the fuel flap so it sits reasonably flush? Mine sticks out a bit and pops open when you lock the car and this is a bit annoying! I haven't looked at it yet but thought I'd ask before wasting time or breaking it! Cheers! Sent from my SM-G920F...
  11. vantastic84

Grinding/Rubbing noise when full left lock

Could be the metal backing plate on the brakes? Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  12. vantastic84

That's so smart! Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  13. vantastic84

Seat Leon 1P JE Design Roof Spoiler?

http://www.body-kit.co.uk/product.php/11436/2056/seat-leon-1p-je-design-roof-spoiler-pur/216ac971be41d449a58ad8ff0da4fa3e Any help? Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  14. vantastic84

Coil light flashing...help

Just read it on the main site rather than tapatalk THANKYOU I have a spare gen actuator I'll fit and see what difference it makes!! Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  15. vantastic84

I'm unable to read that topic for some reason saying it's been deleted? Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  16. vantastic84

Sunroof rare?

Cheers for the info mine has aircon too its supposedly highly spec'd Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  17. vantastic84

Sunroof rare?

So I've got a fr170 leon and it has a factory fitted sunroof and a few fellow leon owners have said it's rare to see a mk2 leon with a sunroof is this true ? Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  18. vantastic84

P0321 leon pd170

Hey all need a little advice here car is a leon fr170 2.0tdi Replaced my s2k air filter yesterday with the standard box started the car all worked fine happy! Didn't go to use it till this evening. It cranked over a few times but won't fire and the battery went flat quite quickly. Plugged in...
  19. vantastic84

Joyeux ABCDEFGHIJKMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

noeL noeL :D Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  20. vantastic84

This has worked for me I use the shell nitro stuff as I put a tank in and noticed I had more miles on my mfa plus I had better throttle response and just noticed a improvement in the car! Plus I had no turbo boosting issues! If you buy a cheap hand scanner scan your car for faults my fault...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.