Search results

1. Conal

Towbar options - Leon ST FR Sport 2018

Lots of information in this thread though you may have to search to find your particular model. Another vote for Hedleys of Durham from me. They fitted my towcar 5 years ago, couldn’t have been better. Conal https://forums.seatcupra.net/index.php?threads/leon-st-fr-tow-bar-anyone.408119/
  2. Conal

Rubber mats

Mats now sold. Thank you.
  3. Conal

Mk3 Leon MPG - 2.0L / 1.4TSI

Posted this last October My 1.4 ACT ST is 4 years old today so have worked out my annual stats. Total mileage is now 45044 with 11983 covered in the last 12 months. Computer says an average mpg of 47.9 this year, actual figure is 46.5. Over the 4 years computer says 47.2, actual is 45.2. I do...
  4. Conal

Rubber mats

No, still have them.
  5. Conal

Rubber mats

Sorry to jump in on this but I’ve got a new set of 4 genuine carpet mats surplus to requirements. £15 plus postage if they are any use. PM me. Mods please remove if this breaks any rules. Conal
  6. Conal

Leon FR 5DR towbar

https://forums.seatcupra.net/index.php?threads/leon-st-fr-tow-bar-anyone.408119/page-3#post-4576900
  7. Conal

Panoroof

I have a pan roof on my 64 plate Leon ST and it most certainly does open! I’m assuming that the roof in the Ateca will be the same. My car is coming towards 5 years old and I have never had the slightest problem with it. Certainly a great addition and something that I will definitely look to...
  8. Conal

1.5TSI Evo engine

I posted this last month on another thread. My 1.4 ACT ST is 4 years old today so have worked out my annual stats. Total mileage is now 45044 with 11983 covered in the last 12 months. Computer says an average mpg of 47.9 this year, actual figure is 46.5. Over the 4 years computer says 47.2...
  9. Conal

Rear Load Cover

Think I have had three of these replaced under warranty. My dealer says that he would like to superglue them in position so that they don’t fall out but Seat will not allow him to do it! Luckily I have a 5 year warranty on the car so they say that the will keep replacing them for that period.
  10. Conal

Drivers Floor Mat Issue

I have an unused set of genuine mats for sale in the ‘For Sale’ section.
  11. Conal

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

My 1.4 ACT ST is 4 years old today so have worked out my annual stats. Total mileage is now 45044 with 11983 covered in the last 12 months. Computer says an average mpg of 47.9 this year, actual figure is 46.5. Over the 4 years computer says 47.2, actual is 45.2. I do a fairly mixed mileage of...
  12. Conal

Towing mirrors

I use ‘Suck it and See’ mirrors on my ST. You would think that they wouldn’t be very secure but I have towed for thousands of miles with them on and they have never come loose. They also have a thin elastic cord which slips over the mirror in case the worst should happen. If you position them...
  13. Conal

Sunroof Service £200!

Oh I believe you, I just didn’t know about it. Dealer never mentioned anything to me about it. Mines working fine after 4 years, no issues at all.
  14. Conal

Sunroof Service £200!

My 3 and a half year old ST with a pan roof was in for service at the dealers in the summer. There was no mention of any work being scheduled or carried out on the roof at all......in fact the need for a ‘roof service’ is news to me. I certainly wasn’t charged for anything roof related, the...
  15. Conal

Mystery letter from Seat

Another vote for bikes from me. Rode down to Filey on my ‘62 Lambretta last night, tonight it was Whitby on my Moto Guzzi. Regret all those middle years when I didn’t have a bike!
  16. Conal

ST Towbar

No problem, was just feeling grumpy last night! Had it fitted at Hedleys in Durham, very convenient for you. They did a first class job and were very accommodating. I asked them to make the bumper cut as small as possible and they did. I am staying at the Caravan Club site in Durham the...
  17. Conal

ST Towbar

You’re welcome!
  18. Conal

ST Towbar

Photos here.......https://forums.seatcupra.net/index.php?threads/leon-st-fr-tow-bar-anyone.408119/page-3#post-4576900
  19. Conal

ST Towbar

I've got a Witter detachable on my ST FR. Bumper cut is underneath so invisible unless you lie on the ground! There were photos on the previous version of the forum, don't know if they can still be accessed? Conal
  20. Conal

1.4ACT using oil

Being an official saddo I can tell you exactly how much oil my 64 plate 1.4 ACT ST has used! 7518 miles, 250ml 11235 miles, 200ml 14055 miles, 100ml 17135 miles, 200ml Complete oil change at service 17965 miles 30435 miles, 200ml Complete oil change at service 37320 miles You can see that the...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise