Search results

1. tackleberry

£20 unleaded = 70 miles??? oh dear

just service the car, smot up plugs, thick dirty oil, clogged air filter aren't gong to be helping your problem any. And it might be worth doing the fuel filter too
  2. tackleberry

My old Euro Ibiza Cupra in Golf+ this month!!

diggy2 owed it for a bit now sold it to get a bike
  3. tackleberry

disk skimming

tiss a good point might want to edit i'll remember the price
  4. tackleberry

disk skimming

tidy, cheers for that flapper that's a big help and v.good price:clap:
  5. tackleberry

disk skimming

cool any idea on a rough price?
  6. tackleberry

disk skimming

can any one recommend anywhere in the west midlands/Gloucester area that could offer brake disk skimming. I've got the chance of some 312mm disks and carriers with 3k miles of use but would still like to have a flush finish for new pads
  7. tackleberry

My babe is Back

i found when i took it off it vibrated to much and fooked me maf so i had to buy a new one. I also felt when it was removed it affected the performance a bit. it felt a little flatter plus i didnt really notice that much difference in noise as i had disconnected the air feed but aimed it at the...
  8. tackleberry

My babe is Back

cars looking in great shape, nice to see it sparkle. It always amazes me how an different reg plate can change the look of a car. p.s where is the cover for the induction kit?
  9. tackleberry

From Black to White (inc few engine shots)

BMC is a brand. The black thing is an induction kit in a sealed casing with a cold air flow pipe connected to it you may see it being refered to as a 'cai' = cold air induction
  10. tackleberry

mark2ovt once immaculate ibiza (contains graphic images of Ibiza mutilation)

both my original intentions lol just never got around to it
  11. tackleberry

From Black to White (inc few engine shots)

that bmc is huge. Is it leon specific? how much did it cost you?
  12. tackleberry

mark2ovt once immaculate ibiza (contains graphic images of Ibiza mutilation)

whats happening to my car first mark bumps it;) now disaster. sorry to hear about it mate
  13. tackleberry

Front bumper

ha ha v reg lol
  14. tackleberry

Front bumper

was that the one on ebay? i asked why it didnt have one and he said someone reversed into him and he couldn't afford a cupra bumper so put a standard one on:shrug:
  15. tackleberry

wheel identification

cheers a_waugh, your a star that's exactly what I'm after. The wheels aren't exactly my cup of tea but as i said the insurance company will only replace like for like. When i get the car back i think I'll get em refurbed in a light anthracite with a small fleck
  16. tackleberry

wheel identification

hi peeps, can anybody if possible please identify these wheels for me. 1 needs replacing and the insurance company need to know where they can get one from
  17. tackleberry

audi tt 5 spoke(comp)

yeah i know, they are only 17" and the car they will be going on isn't lowered, but they still look cool
  18. tackleberry

audi tt 5 spoke(comp)

that looks the nuts. cheers mate really liking those
  19. tackleberry

audi tt 5 spoke(comp)

black if possible please mate
  20. tackleberry

audi tt 5 spoke(comp)

Hi this is a picture request for the 5 spoke audi tt wheels on a leon please. Any pics would be a huge help
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.