Search results

1. EVAP Delete DIY

Yes, I'm indeed from Bulgaria but located elsewhere in Europe. :wave:
  2. EVAP Delete DIY

Let's try once more. The canister has two hoses going into it, one comes from the fuel tank and the other goes to N80. You remove the canister and route the hose coming from the fuel tank to the wheel arch or similar, do not block it as the fuel tank needs to breath. The hose that goes...
  3. EVAP Delete DIY

I thought I had described it well in my first post. The charcoal canister is simply a filter used for fuel fumes so they are redirected to the engine and burned. The N80 is a valve with a oxygen sensor in it that monitors that the air is flowing. - Unplug and Remove the charcoal canister -...
  4. EVAP Delete DIY

Dear Bulgarian, leave the N80 valve be, just be sure to filter the air that goes into it. Or ask your tuner to map it away and remove it completely.
  5. Leon Cupra R25

Phase II Initially the AWD conversion should have been completed long ago but the garage that was supposed to assist me with a lift and welding seem to have lost interest. A month ago I finally realized that there’s only one way, “DIY”, so I initiated the work on jacks. It’s hard work to do...
  6. Leon Cupra R25

AC delete I've been searching for a way to remove my AC compressor pump, it saves ~4Kg and lessens the load on the drivetrain. The EA888 (2.0TSI) AC delete bracket 06K145172 is a direct fit but requires some engineering to adapt the dual pulley from the AC compressor. Without the oem AC...
  7. Leon Cupra R25

Steering rack Since the beginning of this swap I've been struggling to get my ABS working but I've not been bothered about it. I recently had to emergency brake on the highway and it resulted in flat tires and nearly an accident. Once and for all I was determined to resolve this before I go...
  8. Leon Cupra R25

Thank you Kevlaa, perhaps not perfect but for sure different :D
  9. Leon Cupra R25

Haldex service Time for an update I believe... I'm all set for the AWD conversion but the shop that will assist me are not. I would like to do the work myself but this conversion requires welding and cutting into the chassis that I rather let someone else do with experience. Meanwhile I...
  10. Leon Cupra R25

Thank you, happy you liked it. Lights are from Dectane and the yellow bar is oem on the Cupra bumper, just painted in yellow by me.
  11. Leon Cupra R25

Hello Mr. Haldex This weekend I connected the Haldex unit to the wiring loom of the car and checked if I could access the Haldex controller module. All went on smooth and I got a nice greetings from my Haldex unit. Next I'll service the Haldex unit, change oils, filter and pump...
  12. Leon Cupra R25

Ego picture post Collection of images from the car magazine photo session months ago. I thought it's fair if I at least once post some complete images of the car :) :wave:
  13. Leon Cupra R25

Thank you, I see you have a really nice collection of cars! How's the VAG scene in Dubai?
  14. Leon Cupra R25

AWD part sourcing I have now manged to source all the parts for the AWD conversion. Plan is to have it all fitted and complete the conversion by April month! For once I don't have any images to share of the last bits I sourced but I've listed them below. Fuel tank, AWD version Prop...
  15. Leon Cupra R25

Front-cover featured Another dream of mine has become reality as my car made it to the front cover of the magazine I wrote about in an earlier post on here. To see the image of your car in the stores magazine section is really something! :wave:
  16. Leon Cupra R25

Hey pal, slowly collecting parts for the AWD conversion, I'll share more soon. I doubt weather will be good enough for another month.
  17. Leon Cupra R25

Rear AWD axle Moving on with the AWD conversion, slowly gathering the parts needed to complete the conversion. Manged to source a complete rear axle with the aluminum subframe and hubs, there's a steel subframe and hub version to. As you might know by now I'm addicted to lowering the overall...
  18. Leon Cupra R25

Thanks ! Due to the complexity (out of my perspective, one man show) of the project, time frame and budget I planned for the AWD to come as a second phase. Now the second phase has been initiated :D .
  19. Leon Cupra R25

Phase II It's time to move on and initiate phase II of the Cupra R25 project, all wheel drive! Several parts need to be sourced before I can get the AWD conversion started. Haldex coupling, generation 4 Rear axle, AWD version Fuel tank, AWD version Prop shaft Rear drive shafts Bolts and...
  20. Leon Cupra R25

Photo session I've enjoyed the R25 the last couple of weeks but as temperature is creeping down due to winter closing up the front wheels are fighting for grip. The R25 will be put into hibernation soon to spare it from salted roads and bad weather. I reached out to a car magazine some time...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members