Search results

1. Dharms

SEAT PORTABLE SYSTEM [GARMIN] Skins & Hacking

I assume you'd need like a ROM dump or something of a Garmin then flash the garmin ROM onto the Navigon?
  2. Dharms

Ah awesome, thanks for the Select Path tip!
  3. Dharms

I can upload a single zip if you want, I think the main thing that would be of help is the ability to batch convert files rather than converting a single one at a time, if that's possible.
  4. Dharms

Delivery dent repair advice

I'd have thought this was the best option? Its amazing what they can do with glue pulling these days
  5. Dharms

Thanks Pher! Mines a Garmin SPS but I don't think that should stop anyone skinning the Navigon files
  6. Dharms

As you can see I've already skinned the gauges for the changes (apart from the needle, theres 399 needel files left to do if I want to do that!). Just need a way to repackage them These would be for my 1.2 FR, would work with other FR's, Cupra's but for Cupra I think the dials already match...
  7. Dharms

Awesome! I'm more for OEM look than crazy skins. What I'd love to do is make the numbers non italic (like the FR dials) move rpm redline and numbers x 100, maybe -1 from the boost skin, the needles maybe red (although seems like 400 files for that!) and finally some CF. Heres what I've comeup...
  8. Dharms

Awesome work! Just tried the kbi extracter, works great! I assume you'll need to make a application to then make pngs back into pnx and the extracted pnx back into kbi to beable to use the files on the Garmin?
  9. Dharms

Seat portable system new gauges

Can confirm the new file has working boost gauge on my 14 plate 1.2 TSI, with Fresh updated Garmin software 7.14.
  10. Dharms

Not been for a drive but it seemed to work for me, sat at and around 1 bar or below
  11. Dharms

Awesome! That would be amazing
  12. Dharms

Thanks Pher! I'll try it out! Not sure if you know anything about these .kbi files, I found a Java program for extracting/encoding nfs files on the net, v0.8 NFSExtrator. If you manage to make another app or work out how to extract these kbi files then another tread for skinning would be awesome.
  13. Dharms

There's a link at the very end of my post number #186 just remove the space to make it live, I should have said .kbi files btw. Any chance @Pher at looking at why this updated file isn't working?
  14. Dharms

1.2 70PS v 1.4 85PS

There's nothing wrong with it, had one in my old pre face lift Ibiza. Only thing is that its not particularly economical for a 1.4 (best I used to get was max around 40 mpg) and its kinda poor emissions wise so is in a higher road tax band compared to more modern 1.4's
  15. Dharms

My previous post seems to have gotten lost in moderation heaven (as a noob I guess) but seems like Im not alone in the fact the new file my Pher doesn't work with 7.14. As to skinning I've extracted the .nfs files that hold the graphics but inside this are some .kib files which hold the bmps...
  16. Dharms

Firstly thanks Pher for bringing the Performance display to non Cupra's (esp useful for the boost gauge I find) I have a problem with this new version though, I updated my SPS through Garmin Fresh to 7.14 and then swapped the VWUsershell.exe for the updated one by Pher but I'm still not...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.