Search results

1. GazGT

Apple CarPlay Screen Issue - Waze

I had a mk4 leon hire car last week and it had the same problem. Screen artefacts and a lag between the screen and where the car was. I assumed it was my phone - iphoneX - so a a bit long in the tooth now, and it was my first use of wireless car play othwewise really liked the car. Not sure if...
  2. GazGT

Proximity sensor for infotainment screen?

Not sure if I have a fault or not. 2017 FL Leon ST I have to press the infotainment screen to wake it up, particularly irritating when using the sat nav, since they did away with the zoom wheel! On the golf I had previously, approaching the screen with your finger woke the screen and...
  3. GazGT

Proximity sensor for infotainment screen?

Sorry Posted in wrong section - Please delete
  4. GazGT

Miles per tank

My best average MPG has been just under 52mpg - so 550miles+ is possible, though i did fill up before it was empty as I tend to fill up on the weekend rather than midweek. My worst was on holiday, car full of stuff, large roof box and a cycle carrier on the towbar - 33mpg and 327 miles out of...
  5. GazGT

1st year service - confused. So are dealer+seat uk

I took my car in to have the service light reset today. 1.4 TSI ACT Oil change service warning at just under 9,500 miles on the clock. (car is 5 months old) Booked it in with SEAT warrington. They rang back saying because its a lease car the leasing company won't service it until 18,000 miles...
  6. GazGT

1.4TSI 150 economy

Round here petrol and diesel are the same price. Sometimes it is 1p cheaper maybe. Momentum 99 is about 5p/l more than both I may go back to normal unleaded see how it fares. I'm sure at some point I won't be able to find a Tesco to fill up at! I would probably have kept diesel car if I...
  7. GazGT

1.4TSI 150 economy

I've done about 7000 miles in mine from new now. Been using an app on my phone to track the mpg. I always brim the tank when I fill up. The worst its ever done is 40mpg and the highest is 52mpg over a tank. The average so far is 44.4. The computer over reads by about 3mpg. When I got 52mpg...
  8. GazGT

1.4TSI 150 economy

I've got the estate version, 18" wheels and some extras that will hurt the weight and MPG but the lowest its done so far (in 1600 miles) is 40.6mpg. (real, not computer read-out) I do nearly 70 miles a day commuting on mostly motorway/A roads though. It has improved from 40 to 43mpg over the...
  9. GazGT

2017 Leon!!!

I'd like more chrome! The trim along the base of the side windows is something you can add on the FRs on the continent. Goes well with the wheels too. Found out in the price list I was using that I should have had the storage boxes under the seats. Hopefully they can be retrofitted.
  10. GazGT

2017 Leon!!!

Some more pics in the sun;
  11. GazGT

2017 Leon!!!

Mine's arrived! Boheme purple looks almost black on a day like today. The car was delivered with a few scratches on the rear bumper that will need addressing. They also haven't fitted underseat storage boxes. The configurator wouldn't let me spec them with the leather...
  12. GazGT

2017 Leon!!!

Mystery Blue SC, Anybody? http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201703032874240?radius=1500&year-from=2017&sort=price-desc&postcode=bl99rn&year-to=new&model=LEON&make=SEAT&advertising-location=at_cars&onesearchad=Used&onesearchad=Nearly%20New&onesearchad=New&page=9
  13. GazGT

2017 Leon!!!

Mine was ordered in mid-December. Technically it was mid-November but that was a failed attempt to order a pre-FL model which they'd closed the order books on. It's arriving on Friday.
  14. GazGT

2017 Leon!!!

Just been informed that the car will be delivered to me on the 7th of April, all being well. :funk:
  15. GazGT

2017 Leon!!!

Mine is at the dealers now! No Idea what dealership it's at, as it's been bought through a leasing company. But I might get it as early as next week. Can't wait!
  16. GazGT

2017 Leon!!!

Starting to show up on autotrader now as ex. demo etc. Found a boheme purple example...
  17. GazGT

2017 Leon!!!

Gone for an FR ST 1.4 EcoTSI manual in boheme purple. I didn't like the other wheel options. I nearly went for the xcellence as I preferred the standard wheels on that, but I wanted red stitching on the leather interior. :happy: Also didn't like the grille on the xcellence.
  18. GazGT

2017 Leon!!!

Just heard mine is due to arrive this time next month. Great to see people finally taking delivery on these. Anyone gone for the 18" machined wheels?
  19. GazGT

2017 Leon!!!

I'm a penny pinching company car driver so CO2 is everything. I was disappointed that I was gonna miss out on the 1.5 by only a few months, expecting it to be a lot lower CO2 and so a lot cheaper, but if it isn't then I don't feel so bad. :)
  20. GazGT

2017 Leon!!!

Just seen a few reviews on the new golf with the 1.5 TSI EVO http://www.autocar.co.uk/car-review/volkswagen/golf/first-drives/2017-volkswagen-golf-15-tsi-evo-review http://www.carmagazine.co.uk/car-reviews/volkswagen/vw-golf-15-tsi-evo-150-dsg-2017-review/...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise