Search results

1. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Well this is happening this morning
  2. Which wheel spacers?

What's the best locking wheel nut solution for spacers? Got +11 and +16 to go on with standard wheels on cupra 280, but would like to lock them (with one key preferably!). Ta
  3. Show me your refurbed 280 alloys

Bmw Anthracite on mine. Going in for refurb week after next - lambo bronze (gloss or satin) next!
  4. Cupra 280 gearbox faulty message

There was an official recall on the 280's for a gearbox issue.. https://forums.seatcupra.net/index.php?threads/cupra-280-dsg-gearbox-warning-message.405486/page-6#post-4492844 Unfortunately the scan I took is no longer hosted, but the recall number is in the above post :)
  5. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Wash, polish & wax this morning, then removed the middle two boxes on the exhaust. Overrun crackles are lovely :)
  6. De-catting my Cupra.

Super easy to do, no obvious performance gains.
  7. Cupra 280, Which DV+?

Bet it doesn't fit.
  8. Cupra 280, Which DV+?

2nd one. Cupra 280 has the ea888 engine.
  9. Reversing light

Is your reversing light a t15 bulb? That's usually sidelights.. Reverse is a 382, unless they've changed it in facelifts.
  10. Reversing light

https://www.autobulbsdirect.co.uk/382-twenty20-cree-led-12v-p21w-canbus-bayonet-bulb.html This is what I have & works fine.
  11. Reversing light

Ebay bulbs = garbage. As another said, autobulbsdirect.co.uk for the win.
  12. Tyres on a 290 Cupra

I had avon zz5's on the cupra once. Never again. They had started to disintegrate towwards the end of their life, shedding their tread. Hugely dangerous & unacceptable on a performance car.
  13. Need to switch off Actuator

Off for me. But then I have a turbo muffler delete and my car sings :)
  14. Reversing light

You can get a non error led. You can also increase the brightness of the reverse light with obdeleven. Mine is super bright :)
  15. Need to switch off Actuator

I've got obdeleven Pro and I'm bs35. Happy to help :)
  16. Leon Cupra vs. Golf R vs. Audi S3 - sound

Had the induction on already, but was 290hp & 372nm pre remap.
  17. Leon Cupra vs. Golf R vs. Audi S3 - sound

Got 380hp & 510nm from a high torque apr stage one tune (with dsg map too). Car has induction stuff, but otherwise engine stock.
  18. Leon Cupra vs. Golf R vs. Audi S3 - sound

Sorry for a silly question, but is the centre silencer the big one with the wonky pipe under the car?
  19. Cupra tyres

Been running eagle ass 3's for a few sets, they're a very good tyre, and I was happy to replace like for like again, I've been through many other tyres on the cupra, and liked these. Decided to try the ps4s', absolutely another league. Incredible tyre, I won't be fitting anything else on the...
  20. Audi s3 vs seat Leon 280. Who do you think won?

At least with the cupra it's likely to still be on your drive after a night's sleep! Oh, and possible to insure it.. (S3 is the most stolen car in the UK currently, in case anyone got confused)
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise