Search results

1. Help k04

Hi need some advice Did a k04 swap onto my ibiza and having a problem with boosting seems like it's in limp mode but no codes or lights come up. I got the turbo off a running bam everything seem fine had it checked by a local turbo supplier. I've done boost leak testing, replaced the n75 with...
  2. Ibiza cupra not starting and dash lights go crazy

Hi I need a hand The dashbored goes mad doesn't let me start the car. The battery went flat and I replaced it checked the earth under the battery it's fine. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  3. Ko4 oil Reed return

What oil feed does everyone use on the ko4 conversion ( for all my parts off a tt).
  4. Turbo upgrade

Hi am just wondering what would be the best turbo upgrade to do from a ko3s been thinking of hybriding it with the ko4 but just wondering if theres another option.
  5. Stumpy mirrors

Hi am just getting started on my wee cupra and looking some stumpy mirrors on her but dont have a clue what fits on or not, was thinking maybe lupo gti mirrors since there electric. thanks for taking the time to read this anyway.
  6. looking infromation

ive heard a thing off people saying they just put the k03s in not changing piping r anything and that the intercooler follow a path that went under the car like the one on awesomegti. but was going to get a powerflow 2,5 inch straight through just looking to know if someone got it done before...
  7. looking infromation

looking information on what stuff to get for mk3 ibiza cupre. things am looking but would like to know more information on are: k03s turbo intercooler exhaust ( straight through) and thinking since air would be an easy thing for this model has anyone done it before.