Search results

1. kujo

Selling Leon Cupra R as Spares or Repair Value

Just been looking at parts prices on eurocarparts. So I need a clutch and dual mass fly wheel. From what I can work out that means buying a clutch kit £170 and dmf £300. Second hand gearbox £300. So £770. What do people think the labour charge should be? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. kujo

Thanks for all the comments. Think I'll get the car home from the garage and see if I can get some other quotes to fix and then make a decision. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. kujo

So garage have said its going to be around £1000 plus the cost of a second hand gearbox. So guessing around £1300. Mainly down to the fact of having to replace the clutch and dual mass flywheel as they are knackered as well. I think to sell it I'd have to put an mot on it as well. So say in...
  4. kujo

Hey all. So my gearbox completely died and the cost of a refurbished gearbox, clutch and dmf is not worth the price vs the car value. The headache is I was about to sell it as I have inherited another car. I've decided the best option is to sell it for spares or repair. Before I go down the...
  5. kujo

Gearbox Mainshaft Bearing Plastic?

So looks like it's number 3 on the diagram just not clear if it can come out without taking the box apart. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. kujo

Here's a better picture. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. kujo

There's 7 bearings around the input shaft. It has a black plastic ring that holds the metal ball bearings in place. It's the black plastic bit that's broken. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. kujo

Anyone know if it's part of the bearing and whether it can be removed without taking gearbox apart? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. kujo

So photo from the web put you can see the back ring and bearings around the shaft. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. kujo

So bought myself the gearbox shim and cap to put into my cupra gearbox to see if I could cure the whine and crunch from 3rd to 4th. When I removed the plastic cap I was greeted with a load of plastic bits falling out. To start with I wasn't sure where they came from but soon realised it should...
  11. kujo

D.K's LCR, #Projectcarbon. Still alive

How are you taking the chrome off? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. kujo

Deej's mk1 LCR 225

Awesome air feed. Where did you get the bits from as I'm looking to do the same. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. kujo

Cigarette Socket Removal Help

Thanks. I managed to get a flat blade between the metal and plastic and then it pulled out.
  14. kujo

Cigarette Socket Removal Help

Hi all So in the process of building a double din console and need to removal the cigarette socket from the ash tray but got stuck. I've removed the bulb holder from the back but can't see how to split the orange plastic part and metal part to slide it out of the hole. Anyone got any...
  15. kujo

New Cupra R front discs and pads needed, any suggestions?

Eurocarparts have discount on discs and pads. I've got the pagid discs and pads which are suppose to be the same as oem quality.
  16. kujo

what have you done to your car today ?

Front discs and pads done today.
  17. kujo

Calling all LCR OWNERS.

My 55 plate LCR 225 has a fifth spare alloy.
  18. kujo

cupra running issues

As said fault reader is the best way to work out what's going on. As a guess coil pack?
  19. kujo

Double Din stereo with matching red lights ?

I've seen head units that you set the button colour so that might help you ocd :)
  20. kujo

Lcr flip key

Mines a 2005 and does.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise