Search results

1. PABLO ESCABAR

Knock/Bang when turning

i have a similar prob on my lc pre face lift, ive dropped mine on spax coilovers and now when i turn hard right at certain angles i get a load creakin/rubbing noise but there are no rub marks in the inner wings or inner skins,,,i have tried alsorts and still the rubbin, the car has been set at...
  2. PABLO ESCABAR

MotorsTV ends live TOCA coverage

and me now ill have to go to EVERY event to see all the racing,,bummer;)
  3. PABLO ESCABAR

My new car, what do you think

i still get the grim every mornin when i see my little baby;) maybe thats just a sigh of releif that the local chavs aint taken it ram raidin:)
  4. PABLO ESCABAR

Help Needed - 3 Baby Seats in a LEON???

Seat altea fr if it comes to it mate family run around plus when daddy gets to play on his own its all fun;) ;) plus 3 kids at 32 -33 pppphhhheeeeewwww id be lookin at a new hobbie;) ;) :p
  5. PABLO ESCABAR

New Windscreen required - Skuttle panel removal?

:whistle: :whistle: id never do that:whistle: :lol: only with the correct sheeting on the car maybe:cartman:
  6. PABLO ESCABAR

no worries mate just let them know you know me mark smith depot suppervisor at stafford before they start work:lol: :lol: no only kiddin mate but drop it in thtat you know me on the phone and when the fitter gets to you and i promise you will get the best job,,,,, if you dont let me know and i...
  7. PABLO ESCABAR

straight forward job from start to finnish dont worry and get RAC Autowindscreens to do it,not autogash as round our way it takes days to get anythin sorted and i should know im Supervisor of Rac Autowindscreens at stafford, trust me they will look after your car not like other...
  8. PABLO ESCABAR

valeo aero wiper blades

no mate im crap at things like this mate but i do know that they will fit but they sell them in twin packs so there all the same size on both sides:cry:
  9. PABLO ESCABAR

Lowering confusion

as said by all mate a full set a good coilovers is what you need and if you get the right ones you can adjust the ride and the hight to what ever you want, i did the same to my 2001 leon and now i just play about with it setting it up to how i want it:clap: plus just gettting the spring...
  10. PABLO ESCABAR

Removing front wipers help

:wtf: are you on about wus ill see you do that on monday at work then bitch:whistle: :cartman:
  11. PABLO ESCABAR

Removing Front Wipers

yeah ill sort it in a few mins for you mate just pop down
  12. PABLO ESCABAR

Removing Front Wipers

ive got a tool that will remove those wiper for you mate
  13. PABLO ESCABAR

Cupra- Do they look sporty or normal?

[/IMG] have to agree with you on that one mate,,thats why i changed mine and now i get some proper looks,even afterSnetterton i had 3 lads out side the shops by us tell me that me car was stunnin and like "one of those that was racin on tele today" ,,,,,,made my day:clap:
  14. PABLO ESCABAR

Crashed a little.

now that looks better mate ,,,,,, sorry to here about the car and glad your not to badly injured cant believe only 1 airbag went off ,,,made me think about things i can tell you:-o :cry:
  15. PABLO ESCABAR

SCALEXTRIC introduce new SEAT Leon touring slot cars

these are cool just need a track now oh yehh and a couple of hondas and poxall ashtrays to smash about on the corners:lol: :lol: track comin at christmas fingers crossed;)
  16. PABLO ESCABAR

Touring Car Fans!

looks like im off to get some of them made tomorrow mate they do look cool
  17. PABLO ESCABAR

Touring Car Fans!

WANT ONE where did you get that from mate:clap:
  18. PABLO ESCABAR

my car

2fast 2furious
  19. PABLO ESCABAR

Best Angle Shot Of Ya Cupra!!!

from this [/IMG] to this [/IMG] and then finally to this [/IMG] and still more to do:p
  20. PABLO ESCABAR

heated mirrors

take it thats the tiltin your on about