Search results

1. Glow plug control module

Hi, Can someone please tell me where the Glow plug control module is on a Exeo 143 ST Diesel , 62 plate.. Cheers GT Racing
  2. 6 speed gearbox

Cheers Caldi. Many Thanks Happy Xmas
  3. 6 speed gearbox

Hi All. Can someone please tell me where the drain and fill plugs are on 6 speed manual box for an oil change . Cheers GT
  4. ECU Warning

Hi. Who did your Remap, how much did your insurance company add to your premium. Have you any graphs before and after to show. Cheers GT
  5. SD Cards? - New owner

Help SD Cards Again Hi. As im no computer wiz. Can someone please explain how I use the above to move music from CDs to the downloaded software ( converts to mp3 ) Then onto a SD card. It is driving me mad over something I guess is so simple. Gaffer tape &Big hammer im ok at that [B)]...
  6. 6 speed gearbox

Hi Caldi Thanks for your reply. Cheers GT
  7. 6 speed gearbox

Gearbox Hi Caldi. Since you changed your gearbox oil,to the Febi GL-4 75w , have you had any issues, as im coming up for major servive and thinking I will have box oil changed. Regards GT
  8. Wheels Colour Change

Hi. Has anyone colour changed their alloys from factory to Grey, Gun metal, anthracite. If so pictures would be appreciated, or could someone Photoshop some onto a Grey 62 plate ST . Cheers GT
  9. Anyone had their emissions "fixed"?

Hi All. I have a 143 ST 62 plate , 28000k , I have had mine done 6 months ago, and have been watching fuel and performance . I use Shell v power, and I have not seen or felt any difference. On a run I regularly get high 50s , today on a 2hr run on the motorway, the trip showed 60.2mpg. I just...
  10. Indicator Relay

Hi All. Can anyone tell me where the indicator relay is on a Exeo ST 143 , 62 Plate. If so how many pins does the relay plug have. Regards GT
  11. Brake light bulb change

Hi . I had a brake warning show, after checking and scratching of heads it turned out to be , where the power plug clips onto the rear light assembly, the pins on the plug showed signs of green corrosion , I cleaned them with a little file , WD40 blown dry, job done , brake light worked ...
  12. Seat exeo rear deffuser for twin exhaust needed

Hi. Sound great , pictures when done would be good, Being nosey what is the damage £ Cheers GT
  13. Slow starting when cold

Hi Okedave has said the bits I missed . Cheers GT
  14. Slow starting when cold

Hi. It does sound like your battery, if its more that 3 or 4 years old, its a great possibility. Its easy to change BUT switch every thing off manually before you take the negitive lead off first. 10mm spanner, when you take the positive lead off , be careful you dont let the spanner or socket...
  15. Projector headlights with angel eyes....any thoughts???

Hi Rob. Thanks for the reply, any joy ill let you know. Thanks again. Cheers GT
  16. Projector headlights with angel eyes....any thoughts???

Hi Rob. Been reading your threads great information and products. I have Exeo ST with Zeons and LEDs. I have placed several threads regarding changing the front and rear indicator bulbs to match the other lights . Can you recommend any bulbs / manufacturer that would not throw any error lights...
  17. 1.2 Limp mode

Hi All. I have a 1.2 TSI .... 61 plate. The car went into limp mode fault showing : 10478 Charge Pressure control Actuator . P334A 00 (172) Electrical Malfunction. The car is booked into Seat next week . Has anyone had this problem. Happy New year Regards GT
  18. White ST Sport Tech M25 south today

Hi All Its got to be done. Cheers
  19. White ST Sport Tech M25 south today

Hi All Pictures please Happy Xmas
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members