Search results

1. Mad Spoons

Infotainment restarts

So far so good with mine since the 1940 software update. I have only driven it for a few hours but it has behaved. Time will tell.
  2. Mad Spoons

Infotainment restarts

Mine did it 3 times in half an hour one day this week, but didn’t do it for nearly 2 weeks before that. Getting a bit fed up of it now.
  3. Mad Spoons

Infotainment restarts

Mine seems to have been ok for the last 2 weeks. It’s in For a service this week and they are going to do a software update (or at least that’s the claim)
  4. Mad Spoons

Infotainment restarts

Yep. Got an OTA update. The next day it just rebooted both screens while driving then reset the dash to the default view. Usually does it within the first 10 minutes of driving. Tried to book it into the dealer but they couldn’t get me a courtesy car for 5 weeks. Told me if I was Worries about...
  5. Mad Spoons

Infotainment restarts

Mine did the same. It’s been spot on since March last year when I got it. Now it’s rebooting all the time and also noticed the cruise control is set for driving on the right hand side of the road as it thinks I’m undertaking cars on the motorway and slows down the car.
  6. Mad Spoons

1899 OTA Software update

Apologies, I wasn’t on 1899, so whatever the update was it’s made it a lot worse. my dealer is saying 24th Feb before they have a courtesy car to get it in.
  7. Mad Spoons

1899 OTA Software update

I had an over the air update 3 weeks back, but I haven’t checked what version it is now. Mine was perfect before and now the dash/media unit reboots while driving, which is great! It’s done it four times so far. I will check the version tomorrow when I get back in it and report back.
  8. Mad Spoons

New Car Issues

On point 2, mine does the same for amazon music using an iPhone. There is no search function so was thinking of swapping to Spotify, but guess I won’t bother.
  9. Mad Spoons

Amazon music search option missing

Is that the cars search function (hola hola) or Alexa?? Sorry, for someone so technical this thing is beating me.
  10. Mad Spoons

Think I worded the post badly. I have amazon music installed but when you open it I don’t get an option to search for music within the app. Rendering it completely useless. Suspect it’s one of the reason they pulled version 1809 of the software which my car has.
  11. Mad Spoons

Apologies for the daft post, but Amazon music on apple car play is missing the search/find option. Has anyone else noticed it’s missing? Or is it just me.
  12. Mad Spoons

Spotted. Was it you?

It’s ok, it belongs to Bristol street so no one gives a sheep. 😉
  13. Mad Spoons

Things I have discovered about the car.

Wasn’t really sure where to ask this and didn’t want to start a new thread. I haven’t figured out how to do full screen map on the virtual cockpit. Is it possible? I did “read” the manual but couldn’t find it.
  14. Mad Spoons

accessory with new formentor

Got a spare wheel and the cable, bracket and key cover (defective!) but no first aid kit. Probably just as well as it would take up half the boot. 😁
  15. Mad Spoons

Panic over. The dealer came through and sorted the correct fake carbon fibre formentor mats today. Not sure why I ended up with the wrong ones, I have put it down to whoever valeted it.
  16. Mad Spoons

Sadly, They are not the same and don’t fit. The drivers side is close, the passenger side has holes in it and isn’t the right shape and the ones in the back are way to small for the foot wells. The carbon fibre effect ones have the same part number for the Leon and formentor...
  17. Mad Spoons

Surely they should provide me with mats for a formentor and not an ateca?
  18. Mad Spoons

Hmmm. Looks like they ran out of formentor mats so Shipping what they had spare in the cupboard.
  19. Mad Spoons

Check underneath as mine are labeled cupra ateca. Looks like the Leon and the formentor share the same shape mats.
  20. Mad Spoons

They are close but the rears are too small and the front passenger has holes that fit on floor pegs but the formentor doenst have passenger floor pegs.
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.