Search results

1. Mad Spoons

Amazon music search option missing

Apologies for the daft post, but Amazon music on apple car play is missing the search/find option. Has anyone else noticed it’s missing? Or is it just me.
  2. Mad Spoons

Asphalt Blue Formentor

Not sure if I’m allowed to post these links, but these are the first photos of an asphalt blue formentor I have seen. https://www.instagram.com/p/CTCAFaHDZEq/?utm_medium=copy_link https://www.instagram.com/p/CThkcIrjpcw/?utm_medium=copy_link
  3. Mad Spoons

LCR Radiator

Well, today the LCR has dropped to an all time low, its even lower than an old volvo 340 i had. Booked it in this morning for new Front disks and pads, 60k service and Front Anti roll bart bushes next thursday, so was prepared for some serious money, but when i got in the car this morning the...
  4. Mad Spoons

Whats the story with Radweld?

I have a leak in my radiator and becuase i am a cheepskate a mate suggested i get some radweld to see if it fixes the problem. then save up some cash (propably about400 quid) to get a new rad and cooling fans fitted. the question is firstly is it safe? am i going to cause damage to other...
  5. Mad Spoons

Cupra R radiator

Guys i am just wondering if anyone has the price of a Radiator and Fans for an LCR (210) I think my radiator is leaking (not a loose connection as first thought) and i have the fan problem which causes the fuse to blow. i need to know some prices so i can sell a kidney to pay for the...
  6. Mad Spoons

Yum Yum coolant

In the past month or so my car has developed an incredible thirst for coolant, it has gone through nearly 2 litres of the stuff (mixed with water of course). i was kindly alerted to the lack of fluid by the usual beep and red flashing light on the temp gauge. I have had the water pump...
  7. Mad Spoons

Flashing Red light

My car is having another funny turn :cry: Switched on the enigne the other night, Temp gauge red light flashes and beeps. thought umm thats a bit odd, the car was warm and had been parked for ten minutes. got home, parked up for another ten minutes and went out in it again, no beeping no...
  8. Mad Spoons

A Nasty Rumour?

I was talking to somone who shall remain namless, but I was told that a certain dealer in Bradford are loosing thier Seat Franchise in the new year and they will only have a seat dealership in leeds! if this post is in the wrong place or is breaking forum rules please delete it.
  9. Mad Spoons

What the clutch is going on?

:censored: car!!! its just one thing after another. i need help from you guys again! started the car to go to work this morning, the cluth pedal was really soft and went right the floor, it would not let me into 1st, took my foot off and the pedal and it stayed where it was so i put my foot...
  10. Mad Spoons

Do I detect the old BS

Guys i need your help. My car had a bit of a funny turn on monday and started to over heat, now i can hear you all saying "its the water pump why didnt you search first", ahha but the water pump and thermostat were replaced a few months back and the symptoms were very different. see thread...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.