Search results

1. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

No I understand. But if you consider that in 41 days it will actually be less than 3 weeks early. Just get it done in 41 days or there abouts.
  2. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I believe the yearly/lower mileage service is just for an oil and oil filter change. The 3 yearly/higher mileage service is for oli and all filter change such as air filter, pollen filter, fuel filter, oil filter and oil change. If you can find a TPS locally you can buy VW group original parts...
  3. Mk3 Seat Leon 184 Starting Problem

I have struggled to find any threads, I'm pretty new to the forum scene. Basically a bit slow! Lol Any chance of some pointers to find these other threads. Thanks for the reply btw
  4. Mk3 Seat Leon 184 Starting Problem

Hi Guys, This is my first thread so please be gentle! I have a 2013 Mk3 Seat Leon 184ps. I have had this since September 20014 and previous owner was the dealer as a demo model. I have had some issues with the car taking a while to start (turning over but not kicking in) in all sorts of...
  5. VW TDi Emissions software scandal

Just a quick link for anyone wanting to check if their Seat vehicle is affected... http://www.seat.co.uk/owners/diesel-engines/vin-number.html
  6. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but another copy of exactly the same maps from a different car won't work. It's the same reason you can't download the map and copy them to an existing sat nav memory card. Basically it requires code that ties that memory card with that version of maps to your...
  7. VW TDi Emissions software scandal

According to the SEAT FAQ section on this matter they ( http://www.seat.com/owners/diesel-engines/faq.html ) had stopped delivery of any vehicles with the EA189 engine.... If you do have it I'd ring them and call them out on it. They shouldn't have let you have it according to their website!!
  8. VW TDi Emissions software scandal

Here's some info you may find useful: http://www.seat.com/owners/diesel-engines/faq.html And, according to this...
  9. My new FR

Nice motor :)
  10. Cleaning sarcasm

Struggling to get tree sap off mine!!!! Bl**dy trees! :)
  11. Color for my new cupra

Must say, think the white is the nicest colour :)
  12. Mirrors leon cupra

Thanks for info ;)
  13. When to replace brake pads / discs, on average?

Just had mine serviced. He recommended to change when pads are at 10% of original size!
  14. Cupra 280 stock alloys replica?

Ive also looked and cant find?
  15. Heated Door Mirrors Not Working

I find mine to be very sporadic!
  16. Leon 2016 facelift???

Agreed :(
  17. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Very nice mod :)
  18. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I would love the new Cupra 290ps :)
  19. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

I am literally amazed at the lack of knowledge in local dealers, telling people "You just go on the internet & update it for free!" Myself included. Where have they obtained this information, how can such a large company in the UK car sales market be so miss informed with regard to a service...
  20. True Newb :-o

Hi Sjp, its an awasome knowledge base on here as I'm descovering. Currently trying to find out how to update the firmware on the infotainment system & also update the maps on the sat nav??? Any pointers greatly appreciated :) (Update) Just spent the last 2.5 hours trawling the forum & the net...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.