Search results

1. Adam Lane

Rough start

Started the car on Friday and it's run rough but then clears with in a few seconds took it to garage plug it in but not showing any faults started fine last couple days but same thing happened this morning I'm think coil is on the way? Any other problems I might have? Sent from my SM-G920F...
  2. Adam Lane

Drop links

Hi guys just wondered if you can help im looking to replace my drop link does anyone have any recommendations on which to get? Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  3. Adam Lane

De cat

Thinking about getting the toyosports decat because it's a lot cheaper are these any good? Or can someone provide a link if it's been posted already thanks Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  4. Adam Lane

Insurance

Can I be nosey and ask who your insured by and what your paying? Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  5. Adam Lane

Boot

Does anybody have the cords that lifts the parcel shelf when you open the boot? That's they have spare or don't want Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  6. Adam Lane

Yellow LCR with airtec

Anyone got any pics with this intercooler with and without the yellow writing on black? Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  7. Adam Lane

Is there any seat meet happening in essex?

Or close by? Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  8. Adam Lane

Remap

Other then amd what are my other options I'm from basildon so anything close by Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  9. Adam Lane

Exhaust

My leon is lowered and has a cobra exhaust and taps abit does anyone else have this and has any sorted it? Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  10. Adam Lane

Brake pads?

Leon m1 210 Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  11. Adam Lane

Mud flaps

Hi was wondering if anyone knows a good place to order/buy mudflaps for the mk1 leon Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.