Search results

1. samblake92

re map

Hi all mine a leon cupra 180 auq 53 plate got a medium fmic with 2.5 stainless steel exhaust straight through from turbo and also have got a k04-001 hybrid turbo currently running a stage 1 map and it pulls like a train in every gear. Have just replaced the standard injectors for bam 225...
  2. samblake92

Replaced MAF Sensor but still not right, any ideas?

No problem, hope it helps
  3. samblake92

Replaced MAF Sensor but still not right, any ideas?

Might help you a bit mate mught but but anyways ive got a 53 plate leon cupra 180 auq mk1 and my car had what sounds like the same problem as yours was very lumpy and juddery to drive, trying to cut out on me at junctions and also had EML on but cant remember the one fault code sorry but the...
  4. samblake92

what have you done to your car today ?

Fmic fitted with all custom hard piping and sprayed the seat badges gloss black looks alot nicer
  5. samblake92

N75 replacement

And in regards to the n249 removal the same companies have said that it is advised to remove / bypass for a stage 2 and also the SAI which i understand can be done with a blanking plate and a few bolts so might look at ordering the kit for it. Even r-tech have it on there website for stage 2...
  6. samblake92

N75 replacement

Right turbos all on and sealed properly the bam 225 injectors are in and the limp mode is still continuing after 1.2 bar but no engine management light is coming on for it so unfortunately no codes to scan but have spoken to a few tuning companys and theyve all said that the stage 1 wasnt done...
  7. samblake92

N75 replacement

Sorry for the late reply but checled all the pipework and is all fine no splits or loose pipes so thats not the culprit at least but the answer that keeps being given is that it wasnt mapped right and the restrictor at 1.2 bar wasnt taken off the engine so everytime it goes to 1.2 or above then...
  8. samblake92

N75 replacement

sai **
  9. samblake92

N75 replacement

Yeah will take a look tomorow ive got an early finish in work so afternoon will be spent checking pvc pipes under the inlter manifold and tracing pipework from SIA and checking its plugged then hopefully relax
  10. samblake92

N75 replacement

Was toying with the idea of doing that to mine as when it had full diagnostic run before stage 1 two faults flashed up which didnt on my own diagnostic reader which were 1. Secondary air intake system fault 2. N249 fault Hence why i removed the n249 as was advised to either replace or remove...
  11. samblake92

N75 replacement

Brill no worrys mate will have a look either tonight while its still light or tomorow after work.
  12. samblake92

N75 replacement

Ive got a 180 LC and IMO mate i havent really seen any difference but then again the car keeps going limp on me so once the restrictor is sorted and i have a little play i will post and let you know
  13. samblake92

N75 replacement

You hit the nail.on the head there mate thats exactly what its doing on the boost gauge its going up to 1.2 psi then dropping and suddenly no boost untill i turn ugnition off and back on have heard it could be were its been mapped stage 1 that the restrictor hasnt been taken off or changed so...
  14. samblake92

N75 replacement

So turns out after replacing the n75 that wasnt wvwn the problem the car will boost fine through the gear range and then randomly, could be after 5 or 20 mins driving, will just drop off and ill have no turbo at all kind of like a small limp mode feature but got no idea what it could be causing...
  15. samblake92

K03s to k04-001 ?

As soon as the turbo goes on its having a stage 2 map done with fmic fitted so should have a problem with overboost. Would i need uprated injectors and possibly a 4 bar fuel pressure regulator to go with ? Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
  16. samblake92

what have you done to your car today ?

Replaced n75 valve and bypassed the n249 only took 10 mins to do gunna give it a little run tomorow to test on the way to work hopefully some inprovement ☺ Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
  17. samblake92

N75 replacement

Couldnt find a write up on here on how to replace / change the n75 valve on a mk1 leon so thought id knock one up :) Not able to upload pics for some reason but when it allows me to i will. First of all ive got a mk1 leon cupra 20vt engine mods are full custom built exhaust from turbo back...
  18. samblake92

K03s to k04-001 ?

Hiya guys just wondering befor i order a new turbo, was looking at getting a k04-001 hybrid for my seat leon cupra 180 allready at stage 1 and full exhaust system from turbo and induction kit ( soon to be a direnza fmic with custom pipework ) anyways was wondering if the k04-001 would be a...
  19. samblake92

Engine code

No need opened up my service book and its on a sticker in the front of there AUQ brill can now order new turbo Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
  20. samblake92

Where in wales are you from / Local Area Meets

Best road in cardiff or barry is the 4232 nice sweeps and a tunnel at the end thats abou t it lmao Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members