Search results

1. MichaelSC's Ibiza SC MK5 (Photos added)

What intake is that on the front did you have to modify your original or was it part of a kit do you have links for parts?
  2. Fitting air filter after the airbox

Hi mate some people have added a custom air filter to there ibizas and removed the original air box, what model do you have
  3. Opinions please

They are the leon alloys ain't they, they look nice I was wanting to do them to my 6j you got any pics of them in the day
  4. Opinions please

I wanted these on my cupra but I didn't know how they'd look you got any more pictures?
  5. Anyone fitted rear speakers to a 5 door?

I've only got front speakers in my 3dr but I implemented rear speaker wires into the back of original head unit so I am able to run rear speaker, I'm currently running my sub off them at the minute still waiting for a decent day to fit rear speakers in the door cards. Although my head unit...
  6. Thinking of getting 1.4TSI 180..

I e got a 2011 ibiza cupra and never had no problems uses a lil oil but then so do all if them depends how you drive them too, if your giving it the beans all the time it's going to use it more. I recently had a new breather kit on mine and in 700 miles it hasn't used any yet. I honestly...
  7. SEAT Ibiza FR 1.4 TSI Stage 3 469bhp - 560nm

Any chance I can have more info on your catch can I. E plumbing and stuff like that
  8. Oil catch can 1.4tsi

Lucifer has you fitted a catch can?
  9. Triple R Composites front splitter

They are in the process of making one for the facelift cupra bumper I believe
  10. Air intake options?

I've got a forge motorsport induction kit for the 1.4tsi which is brand new never used If any of you lads intrested
  11. Universal cold air induction kits

I have a forge motorsport one for sale brand new never been used if your intrested
  12. Air intake options?

Can still have spare tyre in boot with battery in boot you just need the foam packers to raise the boot floor
  13. Removing MK5 Ibiza front door trim

It may have something to do with when you was fitting the door card back and the regulators are not in the same position so the window is forced onto the window seals
  14. Catch Can, anyone installed?

How did it drive with this filter on Jay? You feel any difference?
  15. 1.2 tsi Fr inlet pipe size???

Yeah just trying to think of somethings that people haven't done to make my car different, have you tried asking on team boc page on Facebook for the inlet size
  16. Custom Interior LED footwell lights

Mr sport I want the guide also
  17. Help!! :(

Dave sere motors?
  18. 1.2 tsi Fr inlet pipe size???

I've been about mainly around either early in the morning or very late at night you good? Cupra is OK looking to do some changes but ones that people haven't got, how's the fr?
  19. 1.2 tsi Fr inlet pipe size???

Whip it off and measure it? I'd measure it but I got a 1.4tsi so can't help you mate
  20. Help/advice required for improving sound

Not I direct fit for standard unit need to splice into speakers and and an rca output I've done it and got a slimline 8" in the boot wanted a bit more bass but nothing too much, does the job also changed the front speakers both were an improvement but if you want decent sound you'll need to...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.