Search results

1. Amessad

Bucket seats

one of the best add ons for this car... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Amessad

Forge Motorsport need your Leon Cupra MK3

Ok that gives me hope!:) good to know... +100 for a dedicated Cupra section... the way things are today it is really difficult to find anything related to Leon Cupra which kind of defeats the purpose...
  3. Amessad

That is a good question... I'm assuming the stand alone... the map is exceptional!!! Although initially we uploaded stg1+ and then we followed an extensive logging process on the road and dyno trying to collect as much data as possible (we did some logging late at night and then in the middle of...
  4. Amessad

Are there any plans for a Cupra specific ic from Forge?... the newly developed one for Golf R/S3 DOES NOT fit Cupra 5f... at least that is the response I received from Forge (not enough space for Leon).
  5. Amessad

Your 0-60?

Vbox... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Amessad

Your 0-60?

+100 ... One of the things that I enjoy the most is the drop from 13-ish to 9.8sec for the 100-200km/h and the overall torque increase evenly spread across the power-band. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Amessad

Your 0-60?

Yes, Unitronic stage1+... serious traction issues [:@] at this stage (much) better tyres are a "must".
  8. Amessad

Your 0-60?

5.1s Bridgestone 050, 2 persons on board using Racelogic Performance box and LC at 2.800rpm...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members