Search results

1. Error Message Help - Leon Cupra

Thanks, somewhat reassuring I guess! Fingers crossed.
  2. Error Message Help - Leon Cupra

Thanks, it's booked in on Tuesday to be checked by a local indie garage so I'll mention the battery not being coded. Hopefully it's just that and not thr ABS sensor
  3. Error Message Help - Leon Cupra

Come to think of it, the battery was replaced last year but having done a bit of googling, seems it may have needed to be coded? We just took the old out, put the new in and it has run fine til recently. Could it be that it needs coding?
  4. Error Message Help - Leon Cupra

Every now and again I get the error messages in the attached. Car still drives fine. Turn the engine off and back on 5 mins later and they're gone. The few times it's happened is when it hasn't been driven for 3-4 days. Any ideas from anyone? Could it be battery related? Had the car 4 years and...
  5. 184 tdi mpg

I did 10000 miles over 9 months and I averaged 59.9 in mine, brimming it each fill and recording mileage via an app (rather than via the dash info). I did, however, cruise at 63mph on motorways and 85-90% of my journeys were up at down the m1 for work. I rarely got under 600 from a tank but...
  6. Paint splatter

I used some cheap tar remove3r from amazon that had good reviews. It wasn't as simple as spray on and wipe off, but it made the tar a bit easier to 'chip' off with my nail so got it all off after a bit of work.
  7. Paint splatter

Thanks, have ordered some from amazon. Didn't even cross my mind that it could be tar but it seems more likely than paint.
  8. Paint splatter

Hi all, Hoping somebody here can help. A couple of weeks ago my other half noticed some paint splatter on her car, clearly driven through something on the road. I have tried using nail polish remover and WD40 but neither seems to work particularly well. I can scrape the paint off using my...
  9. 2013 150 fr

I think that's a reasonable p/x price- I sold my 2012 FR+ with leather and heated seats with 82,000 for £7700 in a private sale in March this year.
  10. 184: What to look out for when buying used

Thanks, I think it's well priced. Just need someone to buy it!
  11. Is there a way to thread a USB cable round to the driver's side?

I have my phone positioned on the right side of the windscreen so running a usb cable from the centre located cigarette lighter is pretty messy. Doing it the way I did keeps it hidden for the most part.
  12. 184: What to look out for when buying used

Mine is for sale on ebay as of today if you're interested. Could be older or more miles than you're looking for but thought I may as well let you know; http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/112166024100
  13. Mark/Scuff removal

Thanks will look into them
  14. Mark/Scuff removal

Hero, made my day!!
  15. Mark/Scuff removal

Thanks I'll give it a go tomorrow
  16. Mark/Scuff removal

In an unfortunate coincidence, while walking up to my car yesterday and thinking about how I've managed to keep it in good condition (as I'm going to sell it when I find a suitable petrol replacement) I noticed a blue scuff/smear on the rear bumper. No idea where it has come from or how it...
  17. Options for circa £13k

Thanks. I need a 5 door, so the first is out of the question. I have seen the second one, and it is ideal except it doesn't have the winter pack which I've become accustomed to having since my Ibiza FR a few years ago (both my leon's have had it) so that's a must for me hence why it's a pain...
  18. Options for circa £13k

Ok well please keep me informed. Probably wont start my new job til mid october so definitely potential for it to work out nicely
  19. Options for circa £13k

Yeah I'm looking at 62/13 plate models with the 1.6 engine
  20. Options for circa £13k

Similar bhp and 0-60 though in the 118i m sport: 170bhp vs 184bhp and both 7.5secs
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise