Search results

1. tomH

Ovni Mk3 Ibiza Cupra

2. tomH

Ovni Mk3 Ibiza Cupra

Did think about a spray can job, found the black paint in my garage though haha. Installed my intercooler piping, 63mm except it reduces to the intercooler to 57mm so will change the intercooler to a bigger one soon. Also sprayed washer bottle black.
  3. tomH

Ovni Mk3 Ibiza Cupra

Haha no it really is with a roller, you can tell it's not professional if you go up close to it, but if you didn't know it was done with a roller you probably wouldn't take a second look!
  4. tomH

Ovni Mk3 Ibiza Cupra

Wanting to go either k03 hybrid soon and thought I better change my IC piping and remove all the standard restrictive pipes etC so it's up for the job. Brought most of the pipes I need, trying to keep as much solid alloy piping and as little silicone as pospossible. Got rid of the huge...
  5. tomH

Ovni Mk3 Ibiza Cupra

Small update, well quite a big one. Decided I didn't like the really faded yellow of my car, but couldn't afford a full respray, so whilst considering getting it wrapped, I found some gloss weatherproof paint I'my garage and attacked the car with it and a roller. Thought If It looks naff...
  6. tomH

Mk3 Ibiza Cupra- Worcester

Hi Siri, seen a couple around, what what colour is yours? I saw a load of mk3 ibizas at the last twotwenty meet in Worcester in October!
  7. tomH

Ovni Mk3 Ibiza Cupra

Ah thanks for the advice :) much appreciated. I'll look into getting one
  8. tomH

Ovni Mk3 Ibiza Cupra

Yeah I saw your thread in the mk3 section about custom piping! It's definitely on my list of things to do. The fuel pump, do you suggest a leon cupra r one? Or standard
  9. tomH

K03 To K03s Ibiza Cupra

I got mine from someone breaking a mk4 golf gti on ebay
  10. tomH

Ovni Mk3 Ibiza Cupra

Oh and the bolt, I have no idea. Water meth injection or nos perhaps haha? There was a small home made bracket attached near I too. The intercooler is attached to the standard charge pipe over the engine still. Would like to have k04 style piping eventually
  11. tomH

Ovni Mk3 Ibiza Cupra

Hi, thanks for your comments. The catch can seems to be OK so far, I've just done what others have done on here, they didn't seem to have any problems? However, it's filling pretty fast, almost 1/3 full after 1000miles. Do lots of short journeys and think my thermostats on its way out( doesn't...
  12. tomH

Ovni Mk3 Ibiza Cupra

Thanks :) yeah I'm off to a rr day soon so I can see what the power difference is between the two. Yeah it drives great! Love it
  13. tomH

Ovni Mk3 Ibiza Cupra

Catch tank fitted, removed the pvc valve so it breathes from the crankcase and rocker cover, into a t-piece then to the tank. From the tank straight back to the TIP. Might route it down the wing or something one day though. Comments/ criticisms welcome :)
  14. tomH

Ovni Mk3 Ibiza Cupra

Next I fitted some 20mm rear spacers and some 15 mm for the front. Also fitted some Fk street coilovers, not the best I know but the old springs were very corroded! Seem to do a good job though. :) The front spacers Sits just right in my opinion, occasionally scrapes on large speed...
  15. tomH

Thanks :) it was already stage 2, fmic, 3"downpip etc. So far I've added a K03s, silicone TIP, 20mm rear spacers 15mm front spacers, coilovers, changed the wheels back to standard and had a custom remap for it :)
  16. tomH

No I wasn't being sarcastic I was being genuine, have found all my info from this site!
  17. tomH

Ovni Mk3 Ibiza Cupra

Thanks :) Decided I wanted a bit more power as I didn't like how the K03 ran out of puff after about 5k. Brought my self a genuine reconditioned K03s, oil, coolant and all the washers and gaskets to fit. It all went OK fitting it, took the manifold off so took quite a long time though. Don't...
  18. tomH

Ovni Mk3 Ibiza Cupra

I then brought a new cone filter, silicone TIP, extended blue silicone pipe and painted the rocker cover silver. I was getting a lot of turbo chatter for a while, had a good look at the hoses to see if anything was blocked or something, I actually noticed the diverter valve had been...
  19. tomH

Ovni Mk3 Ibiza Cupra

This was the day I picked the car up I knew the tints on the front windows would need to come off... Almost home then I get pulled over as my insurance wasn't showing up properly, only to receive a £60 fine for the front windows. So not a great start. The car after a few modifications...
  20. tomH

Upgrade 1.8t AUQ

With the complete K04 set up, I think about 260bhp can be achieved with a stage 1 map