Search results

1. Interior/boot light no longer working

Lol no me either, I've not even got a glove box light! I had to do that myself...
  2. Interior/boot light no longer working

Sounds silly but have you checked fuses?
  3. no pictures

Hi there, Thanks for your reply, I don't think I explained properly, I mean when I read posts from other users none of their pictures show up, it looks like the pic is blocked but says update your account to be able to view picture but I don't know how to do this?? I have just gone on to the...
  4. no pictures

Hi Guys, I am sorry if I am in the wrong place here but I don't know where else to go to get this sorted, My account is not showing any pictures and the pics are saying that I need to update my account, does anybody know how to solve this please?? Many thanks in advance :confused:
  5. Loose Drop Links??

Yeah I gave it a good yank tight not torqued to the proper torque but as hard as I could get it though
  6. Loose Drop Links??

No, just the standard nuts that have a blue nylon insert to grip to but it doesn't seem to work, I will have to look into the Mondeo ones then I think, or what are Meyle HD? Thanks for the info btw!
  7. Loose Drop Links??

Is that because they are stronger? I don't know how the nut is working loose but it has worked its way to the end of the thread each time? the mind boggles!
  8. Loose Drop Links??

Hi Guys, I have a lowered Cupra TDI and as you may know due to it being lower I had to change the drop links for shorter ones, this was fine as I sourced them from I think it was a Seat Alhambra (same as a Ford Galaxy) but ever since I have done this the bottom nut has undone itself leaving...
  9. Mk4 Ibiza Sub install

If you have not already mastered it then you wont need to take out the glove box as it will be easier to feed the cable from the engine bay into the car then go into the foot well and pull it through then feed it as you need to mate
  10. body mods

Annoyingly no, he wrote the car off a while back and drives a scummy Citroen now :shrug:
  11. body mods

Hey mate, I like the smoothed door look but be careful of too much filler as the doors are always being opened and closed so cracking as you have said will become clear sooner rather than later, we had this problem on my mates FR, after a few weeks of using the car he had cracks appearing...
  12. Standard Ibiza Cupra TDI intercooler pipes

Hi Deano, If you look on Ebay they do a set of pipes for the Cupra for about £145 in red black or Red, If this works this is a direct link for the listing, they are called gt performance in France I have a red set on my Cupra and they have been fine...
  13. [Issue] Scraping sound while full-lock reversing?

Have you checked the inner arch? it could have come loose and is rubbing on the tyre? Is the car lowered or standard height? if it is and you have had new tyres recently it could catch?
  14. Cupra steering wheel

HI Guys, Does anyone know if a later steering wheel from say a 2010 Ibiza Cupra would fit as a direct replacement to my 54 plate Cupra? I have liked the flat bottom design for ages! Has anyone done this mod and if so how did you get on? Also do you know where I could source an air bag...
  15. Performance injectors??

Hi Guys, I have done a few of the generic mods that people do now and had my Cupra Tdi mapped but I want to go a bit more...advice suggests bigger injectors but what injectors would I need to go for? mods are Hybrid turbo 2.5" Turbo back exhaust Larger intercooler Silicone hoses New...
  16. Corroded Fuel Pipes Issue

Another good point! cheers
  17. Corroded Fuel Pipes Issue

No probably not but they make the engine bay look tired so they have to go, I just spoke with Seat main dealer and they want £113 so that'll go down on my list from Santa! Thanks for your comment
  18. Corroded Fuel Pipes Issue

Hi Guys, On my Cupra TDI the fuel pipes that run along the front of the engine are totally corroded and look terrible they may also be corroded inside too, Does anyone know where I can purchase a new set from?? Thanks in advance
  19. Suggestions for my new Cupra

Dash for double din I removed the original head unit then removed the pocket, then there are pieces of plastic to separate the two sections which I carved out and the double din head unit fitted beautifully You can buy any sort of creams and cleaners for the interior of the car to give it a new...
  20. Remap for Ibiza Cupra PD160 (07)

I might be wrong but I have heard that Revo maps are not progressive power through the rev range, it's all or nothing, this may just be pub talk but that wont be good for the clutch if it's true
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.